• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D-23 Train Co-Op Anyone??

D-23 Train Co-Op Anyone??

lovesmaleficentpurple

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
HI all. Am thinking of springing for the train set, but find myself without the extra funds. Anyone want to co-op? I see in the previous Co-op post that one has already sold out. If there are any sets left by tomorrow around 10am and I have enough pins spoken for, I will buy the set. Although if there are takers early I will purchase as soon as they are all sproken for. I want Jessica and Stitch. ***(Pins are purchased. Email conf received) So...

Jessica-Rachael
Stitch-open for trade?
Mickey-?
Tink-RaChEltheRabidRabbit
Chip and Dale-Moo_Moo_UK

With tax and shipping to you each pin will cost $36 by paypal personal payment owed. $38 if you'd like to pay by paypal goods (to cover fees on my end). If you are wondering, "Who is this person?" I have references under email explorer8136@msn.com. Haven't been trading recently but I'm back!!

Last edited:
The train set should be delivered tomorrow, with pins ready to go out on Thursday. Mickey and Stitch still available. I have my eye on some sets being sold on the forum, and I'd love to sell these two...

HI all--just wanted to update this thread. So, I got a box from DS unfortunately it only contained one pin! So I called and am sending back the one, so they will send me our set. I am so frustrated right now! I will update when I know time of arrival. If I need to refund I will at your discretion. I'm pretty sure I will get them. Fingers crossed! Let me know if you have any questions...

If the order pulls through, is Mickey still available? I'm not 100% sure I have the funds to buy that one yet, but I just thought I'd ask in case :)

Regardless, hope the best for your order and that Disney will fix the mishap for you!

Hi Story--yes Mickey is available.

Got some good news tonight. I missed the UPS guy who was supposed to pick up the pin for return. I called DS and asked if I would need to pay for the return shipping if I dropped the pin off at the UPS store. The customer service rep Indiam said that they would issue an "no cost replacement" for me and I would not have to return the single pin I received. So, I WILL get the set. Now its just a matter of waiting for it to arrive. YAY!!!:hsd::hsd::hsd:

Packing up pins as we speak for rachel and moo_moo. Shipped first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks guys for your patience with this strangely slow delivery from DS and my inability to get to the PO until the weekend.

Back