• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Tomorrowland/The Optimist pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23 Tomorrowland/The Optimist pin

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
So yesterday I was listening to the Mousetalgia Podcast, and one of their segments consisted of a D23 event report. The event was a scavenger hunt based off of a viral game set up by Disney for the upcoming Tomorrowland movie. At the end of the scavenger hunt (which sounded amazing! I wish I could have been a part of it!!!), each person was given a special WDI Tomorrowland pin:
optimist-pin-2.jpg

(photo from insidethemagic.com)

This pin is not yet on PinPics, nor is there much information about it. During the Mousetalgia podcast, they did mention it was an LE of 4,000. I wonder how many were given out during that weekend. I looked it up on eBay, and the few that have gone up for auction have his $200+. It doesn't sound like a lot of people knew about this scavenger hunt, so there should be a good number of these pins out there. I'd love to get my hands on one of them! If you have any information about the pin, or if any were left over and may be given out again, please let me know!

Here is the link to the Mousetalgia podcast, if you'd like to listen to their experience of the scavenger hunt:
http://www.mousetalgia.com/

Here are images from the scavenger hunt:
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/...nd-as-disney-ramps-up-tomorrowland-promotion/

Very interesting and intricate event put on my WDI. Now to find this pin!

- Alex

The Optimist game was free to sign up and you got a gift when you signed up, but I didnt go to the expo or get to really play.

I wished I knew about this... but there was SO much going on that weekend, it was impossible to keep up with everything. If you come across any extras, I'd love to get my hands on one these too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back