• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Delay in Pin Releases???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delay in Pin Releases???

echan50

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Did anyone notice that the pins listed on http://disneyparksmerchandise.com/pins are delayed? For example the Rapunzel Good Luck/Bad Luck release will be moved from Dec 12, 2013 to Jan 09, 2014. Both Pieces of Disney History pins are being released in February 2014. I thought the POH series is usually a monthly series and I know the Good Luck/Bad Luck was WDW's pin of the month series for 2013.

I'm not going crazy right? :anxious:

As to the goodluck/badluck for THIS month, I dont know what to tell you. They may not release on time...

However, Since i check ODPT pretty constantly for updates, i can tell you this happens a LOT.... The PoH feb dates will most likely adjust in the next week or so. Several dates they posted for January have already changed from Jan 9th to Jan 16th. And they have added 2 pins to the Jan odpt in the last week or so.

Give them a bit of time to work it out. The dates dont appear to be finalized and really set until the last week of the month. so watch for big updates and additions in the next 2 weeks or so.

I'm bummed about the this month's Good Luck/Bad Luck pin because I have non-pins friends vacationing at WDW right now and they were willing to help me. They're not pin people but they're San Deigo Comic-Con so they know the business about lining up early :lol:

I am happy to see another Chinese New Year pin with Bullseye for the year of the horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back