• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Couple Pin?! Tangled, PTD'S. WIR, Ariel and so much more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Couple Pin?! Tangled, PTD'S. WIR, Ariel and so much more!!!
Hi, I'm new on the forum, this game looks fun and exciting! is it okay if I take two spots? I'd like Mufasa and Figaro.

Welcome to the forum! I will put you down for those 2 spots which puts us at only 6 spots left so you came in at a fantastic time because the game should start soon hopefully!! Thanks!

Ok, I've been debating joining this game for a week now so figured I may as well jump in before I regret it!

I would like to have Meeko and Roger please :)

Oooo so close. I hope it starts either before the 15 or after the 23 I might not be online between them otherwise. I'm going to disneyworld! lol

This is my first game ever.....this needs a good luck bump and I will take Prince Phillip to take us that much closer.

We just sent you the payment but I forgot to add our name and address. I can pm you if needed.

amy, you have sent $25.00 USD to Victoria Cabot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back