• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fairytale Couple Pin Set

Designer Fairytale Couple Pin Set

psantos

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I've got a designer fairytale couple pin set (minus Rapunzel) for sale in another thread, but a few DPFers have asked if I'm willing to do a co-op, and someone has now offered to mail out the pins, so I thought I would list it here and see what happens. If the co-op fills up before I sell the set of 4, then I am fine doing a co-op. Pin-A-Colada has offered to mail the pins out to the rest of those in the co-op if that should be the case.

Ariel & Eric pin $210 - Pin-A-Colada

Belle & Beast pin $185 - captianjacksgirl

Jasmine & Aladdin pin $160 -

Snow White & Prince $160 - White-as-Snow

Last edited:
It doesn't look like this is gonna go through guys. I'm so sorry. I've listed the entire set of 5 for sale instead.

Back