• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Princess Pins! *Revised!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Princess Pins! *Revised!

2Infinity

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hey guys!

So I won an auction on eBay for the whole set for $818! I figured $80 a pin is completely fair, except Aurora, Cinderella, Pocahontas, and Tiana are still $75. Any takers?! :)

I would need the payment made by PayPal in full + $2 for shipping your pin. :)

Rapunzel - Me
Ariel - Rachel
Snow White - Clara9271
Jasmine - chibichewii
Belle - Clara 9271
Mulan - Vixy
-------------------
Aurora - Katdianee
Cinderella - chibichewii
Pocahontas - chibichewii
Tiana - Vixy

Last edited:
Would you trade any of them? Just FYI interested in Belle (Have to talk to hubby about buying so please hold today) but interested in trading.

Ariel & Belle are already taken :( I will put a divider line between the $80 pins and $75 pins.

Looking to hopefully pay for them today! Let me know if you're interested! :)

Oh that Jasmine is my Holy Grail! Of course its not taken, only tempting me more! :p ohh well. Well congratulations on getting your Rapunzel! I know that ones very hard to find. :)

daniellee626 said:
Oh that Jasmine is my Holy Grail! Of course its not taken, only tempting me more! :p ohh well. Well congratulations on getting your Rapunzel! I know that ones very hard to find. :)

Well it's only $80 if you're interested! :)

zoelovespins said:
Okay, pretty sure my co op is over! I can take Pocahontas! ( still need my refund, though...)

Ahh! Well let me know what happens!

daniellee626 said:
I know...I am so tempted!! But I don't think I can...but thank you anyway! Good luck selling all the rest, I'm positive you will. :)

Awh, well thank you!

Hey Katie- I know this isn't really the thread to be telling you this, but I'm pretty sure the podm co op is over:( sorry! But now we can be together in this new co op! :)

Hey Katie- I know this isn't really the thread to be telling you this, but I'm pretty sure the podm co op is over:( sorry! But now we can be together in this new co op! :)

No worries! You were in a difficult situation. It's really hard to price those pins... And it's a lot of stress on you to figure it all out. Don't worry about it :)

This is not fair! You haad called it quits on your first sell and now making them available again! And even cheaper! I think you should make it fair or you could of reached out to those who called first bids.. You had cancell the whole sale because you said nobody paid! I think that's unfair! Oh top of that you were rude to me over my messages! When I even said sorry for being "annoying" and asking questions! I think this is unfair! This makes me really sad/upset because you seem friendly and you were very negative towards me and seem annoyed! I was helping myself and you by adding to complete the money! I think this is really unfair!

This is not fair! You haad called it quits on your first sell and now making them available again! And even cheaper! I think you should make it fair or you could of reached out to those who called first bids.. You had cancell the whole sale because you said nobody paid! I think that's unfair! Oh top of that you were rude to me over my messages! When I even said sorry for being "annoying" and asking questions! I think this is unfair! This makes me really sad/upset because you seem friendly and you were very negative towards me and seem annoyed! I was helping myself and you by adding to complete the money! I think this is really unfair!

?
I sent you a message regarding this. I have never, EVER been rude to you, or anyone on the boards for that matter. I explained to you that I could not take payments because I don't have the money to pay it in full, thus giving it to someone who was able to pay me in full right away.

I understand why you're upset, but that's no reason for you to attack (for lack of a better word) me. Any questions you have ever asked I have always answered, and I have always responded to your messages right away.. I don't know how that makes me rude/negative..?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back