• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Designer princess tiana..ends friday 9/7 @ 6 pm dlr time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Designer princess tiana..ends friday 9/7 @ 6 pm dlr time
I bid Pin 85960: Disney Store Europe - Kiss The Girl my Iceprincessnessie would LOVE this pin!! I worked hard to get her the legacy pin and WDI pin only to be told she doesn't like Tiana in blue dress LOL

NEW BID!

Piece of Disney Movies: Tangled pin (featuring our favorite hero, Flynn!) Picture is here:

101_2496.jpg

I bid Pin 85960: Disney Store Europe - Kiss The Girl my Iceprincessnessie would LOVE this pin!! I worked hard to get her the legacy pin and WDI pin only to be told she doesn't like Tiana in blue dress LOL

Can't our "better halfs" be finicky? I have given up trying to figure out what my wife wants on her collections. I just mark any of them as wants and let her figure it our if I get them.

hmmm....
from my collection, if you like her.....

There are rumors of scrappers of her, I got this via trade, so no card. But several very experienced traders say she is authentic, and in excellent condition.

New leader board!!!

1. Nuwintrader (i have always loved that pin!!)/ pyscho pixie ( i have that one, but i'm a hoarder!)
2. Trucking a lot (i think thats the only ariel pin anyone has offered! Lol
3. Huertajv (most wanted aurora so far)

My new bid
Pin 80552: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Pin Jessica Rabbit as Esmeralda Halloween Series
Pin 66760: DSF - Beloved Tales - Hunchback of Notre Dame

Wow what a surprise

night time leader board:

1.truckingalot/ aleciadesu (omg what amazing bids!)
2. Loco stitch (you gave me like exactly what i wanted lol)
3. Nuwintrader (really want that pin!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back