• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Snow White Pin

Designer Snow White Pin

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi everyone!!
I have been on the hunt for this pin for a very long time now and every time I nail down a trade for it, the person backs out :( Anyway, I am hoping to trade for the designer Snow White pin, #86003 on pinpics (and in my signature below :) ). I have the half-body Dopey PTD that I'm hoping to use toward the majority of the trade, and then a bunch of other traders to help supplement the remainder of the trade value... it's a little tough because it's hard to nail down a definitive value for both... my research has landed on a range of 175-200 for the dopey and 250 for Snow so.... I'm hoping this large community of amazing traders can help me out!!!

It's been a while since I've gotten pin mail so this could be a really amazing way to break the dry spell hahah.

Thanks for your help, guys!! :wavey:

Good luck! There is a guy on Facebook trading it but he seems to be looking for Beloved tales, Marquees, designers Other HTF pins.

Back