• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Villains Game! Selections are in! Shipping has begun!

Lucylu, you choose what numbers you'd like to buy. When the game is full or when the person chooses to close it up, the spots will be put into a randomizer and the order that they end up in is the choosing order. From there on everyone waits their turn on the list to pick their prize pins. We are currently 5 spots away from having 4 grand prizes, meaning the top 4 on the list will get a Designer Villains pin. Hope this helps :)

Can anyone explain to me how this works lol?

I think Maleficent913 did a great job explaining!

If you are interested in playing you can just choose a character name or a number that you are interested in "placing your bets on" (lol, sorry I'm sure there's a better way to word that, I just cannot currently think of what it may be) and just comment it here - I will then reserve that # for you.
After the payment process, the randomizer decides the selection order, and you will get to choose (once your turn comes up) which pin (or otherwise) prize you'd like!

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to PM me as well :)

And thank you Maleficent913 for being so helpful!! :D

Épée Im really excited about this! I'll take bonzai, Ed and shenzi hopefully my love for lion king is the winner! :)

I'd like to take Sheriff of Nottingham, please!

Selection is marked!
Thanks for playing :)

We're only a couple spots away from the 4 Grand Prizes!
Depending on the next couple days, may start collecting payments coming up early February, so that we can get the real fun rolling :wavey:
Thanks all & TGIF!!!

I want Maleficent.......I'll take two more spots

6 - Bonzai
51 - Pain

Thanks,
Christine

Last edited:
Let me get Chef skinner #10, too. I'd really like the Queen of Hearts to join the party. ;)

Oh hey, neat! I missed this before. I will buy 3 slots:

#13 Frollo
#32 Honest John
#41 Lady Tremaine

Hey hey hey!!
You're all updated! Thanks for playing :)

Going to start sending out info for payment a few at a time Ladies and Gents!
Please if you are ready and want to get the info, feel free to PM me!

Also, still open and taking more slot registrations ~ and only 6 slots away from the lovely <3 Queen of Hearts <3 joining the fun!

Hey hey hey!!
You're all updated! Thanks for playing :)

Going to start sending out info for payment a few at a time Ladies and Gents!
Please if you are ready and want to get the info, feel free to PM me!

Also, still open and taking more slot registrations ~ and only 6 slots away from the lovely <3 Queen of Hearts <3 joining the fun!

I got an email saying you tried to send me a pm but my inbox was full. Please pm me again. I just emptied my inbox. :)

Back