• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Zarina Doll Boots Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Zarina Doll Boots Problem

Eevie

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my designer Zarina doll out today for the first time since I got her, but something has happened to her boots. They've turned an odd grey colour and almost look like they're dusty. I've never taken the case off and she's been safely tucked away in my cupboard since release so have no idea what's going on. Has this happened to anyone else's doll?

28vxi55.jpg

Try lightly patting them down with a wet rag. I'm not actually sure what does it, but sometimes that chalky look happens to plastic (and chocolate) and water is all it takes to fix it!

Yep, same thing happened to my Zarina and my Jakks Pacific Pirate Fairy dolls that also came with boots. As Moonie mention, a semi wet rag takes it off but yep I had to open her case. It hasn't happen to my Designer Fawn, she's in another room. I don't know if it has something to do with humidity.

Yep, same thing happened to my Zarina and my Jakks Pacific Pirate Fairy dolls that also came with boots. As Moonie mention, a semi wet rag takes it off but yep I had to open her case. It hasn't happen to my Designer Fawn, she's in another room. I don't know if it has something to do with humidity.

I have a separate issue with my Fawn that needs fixing -- what's the best way to go about opening the cases? I tried doing it once unsuccessfully and was afraid I was going to break something.

I have a separate issue with my Fawn that needs fixing -- what's the best way to go about opening the cases? I tried doing it once unsuccessfully and was afraid I was going to break something.
There are some videos on youtube about how to debox a DFDC doll. And it may give you some ideas.

My prince Eric had the same problem on his hands. Which was weird cause his face and boots were fine. A dry cloth worked for me.

Thank you all for the help! I've noticed the same is now happening to Fawns boots but I will give the wet rag a shot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back