• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Desperately need:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Spiffie -
Same here, to the point where I've stopped looking and just resigned myself to the idea that this pin will never find it's way into my husband and I's collection. :(
I wish you the best of luck in obtaining it though :) *pixie dust*crossed fingers*pixie dust*

Thanks y'all! I have some weird feeling that there is a box full of these pins SOMEWHERE that were forgotten to be put out!

Dang it! I went to pinpincs to try to put in some trade offers, but all I have is a DeeBee that someone wants! I'll send it out anyway & put in a note offering multiples. Keep your fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back