• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DESPERATELY want TANGLED beloved tales!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DESPERATELY want TANGLED beloved tales!!!!!

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hello everyone!!! As you know both J'aimie and I are freaking out about this:

316946_468533849861016_1736150212_n.jpg

We both want the beloved tales pin desperately!!!! We both knew this would happen in the back of our minds... Can anyone help???? I'm looking for one beloved tales for me, and one for J'aimie.
Please help a couple of hyperventilating tangled collectors!!
tumblr_m34q3wmN9E1qiy0obo1_500.gif

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone. :)

Well the good news is J'aimie got her pins!! :hsd: :cheshire: :tigger: :stitch:

The bad news is, I won't. :(

I love this beloved tales pin so much. The scene that they chose with Rapunzel reaching for her parent's lantern was the same scene I got from beeatingu's PODM game that I loved so much. I traded it in order to get my ulitmate little mermaid grail. :(

When I came onto this forum I had no idea what beloved tales pins were and then saw that they had already released two of my top three Disney movies the little mermaid and beauty and the beast.That I have no chance of getting. :(

I was hopeful that whenever and if ever the Tangled BT came out, some one would be able to pick one up for me for a more affordable price. I had no real idea that these beloved tales pins were so expensive. And DSF is completely evil for releasing it as a 1 per person surprise yesterday. It makes it nearly impossible for someone like me to get one since someone else would have to give theirs up.

I realize now that this is entirely unrealistic for me to get this pin. When I posted this thread I had no idea that people would be asking $200-$300 for it and I just can't spend that much.Even to get it for $100 I'd have to save for a while.

I don't have traders, and I love my collection too much to give up anything really.. I'd rather spend good money on pins that are going into my collection.

Patience is a virtue, so I will wait patiently and hope that one day I'll be able to own this pin.

I am so grateful to everyone who has helped me obtain the BT Lilo and sitch and the Rapunzel and Flynn chocolates pin and the stitch and angel chocolates pin. I am so happy about that!!! You all have made me so very happy and I'm thrilled to be apart of this community!!

Best of luck to everyone wanting this pin! :hug:

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Last edited:
Don't worry, your luck has been skyrocketting lately ^_^ Not to mention everyone on DPF is so nice, I know you'll get it, it might take some waiting, but I would think 2013 will be a good year to get it haha xD

tumblr_lx8mdtrZZ41qgxvpy_large.gif

Hey everyone. :)

Well the good news is J'aimie got her pins!! :hsd: :cheshire: :tigger: :stitch:

The bad news is, I won't. :(

I love this beloved tales pin so much. The scene that they chose with Rapunzel reaching for her parent's lantern was the same scene I got from beeatingu's PODM game that I loved so much. I traded it in order to get my ulitmate little mermaid grail. :(

When I came onto this forum I had no idea what beloved tales pins were and then saw that they had already released two of my top three Disney movies the little mermaid and beauty and the beast.That I have no chance of getting. :(

I was hopeful that whenever and if ever the Tangled BT came out, some one would be able to pick one up for me for a more affordable price. I had no real idea that these beloved tales pins were so expensive. And DSF is completely evil for releasing it as a 1 per person surprise yesterday. It makes it nearly impossible for someone like me to get one since someone else would have to give theirs up.

I realize now that this is entirely unrealistic for me to get this pin. When I posted this thread I had no idea that people would be asking $200-$300 for it and I just can't spend that much.Even to get it for $100 I'd have to save for a while.

I don't have traders, and I love my collection too much to give up anything really.. I'd rather spend good money on pins that are going into my collection.

Patience is a virtue, so I will wait patiently and hope that one day I'll be able to own this pin.

I am so grateful to everyone who has helped me obtain the BT Lilo and sitch and the Rapunzel and Flynn chocolates pin and the stitch and angel chocolates pin. I am so happy about that!!! You all have made me so very happy and I'm thrilled to be apart of this community!!

Best of luck to everyone wanting this pin! :hug:

May the odds be ever in your favor!

I totally agree with you here. I feel exactly the same way. I tried posting this same thread lol, but I'm not even gonna bother bumping it because I feel like it'll just be false hopes for me. I wish I could have just 1 beloved tale pin from a movie I like, but its nearly impossible since I'm in NY and I don't know anyone willing to pick up BT pins for me. Being out of state sucks and it also limits to how much I can collect. So its hard for me to trade pins that I'm so attached to. All my pins are practically hand picked when I go to WDW and trust me when I tell you I'm very money conscious when I'm there (as one should be lol) and I only buy it if I absolutely love it. Any other pins I own have been purchased for well over retail on eBay so its just not feasible for me to trade them when considering what was paid.

I can only imagine how difficult this could be. I don't know if I could handle being an avid pin collector if I didn't live so close to DLR/DSF. Too difficult being out of state :(
It is very difficult. :( I started collecting pins and trading when I went to WDW in 2008, and I only just got back into trading this past summer... So, its been hard catching up, and finding out that there is a place across the country that sell amazing pins, that end up costing $100s of dollars after their release. :(

Don't worry, your luck has been skyrocketting lately ^_^ Not to mention everyone on DPF is so nice, I know you'll get it, it might take some waiting, but I would think 2013 will be a good year to get it haha xD

tumblr_lx8mdtrZZ41qgxvpy_large.gif
Thank you Kupo! You are the best! :) Thank you! I am going to wait it out. I saw a couple of listings on ebay start at $149, so that's a start. If I could have someone be willing to work with me, and charge $100 or close to it, for this pin, I think that'd be the best. Of course, I'd love to pay closer to retail, but that is not going to happen. :(

What are you willing to trade? The problem is I'm only looking for R/C Disney Girls
Actually, if I traded, I'd have to trade from my collection, and the only things I have that would be 'worthy' are my grails and I won't give those up. :( Thank you, though, I hope you find your R/C disney girls! Those are beautiful pins!

I totally agree with you here. I feel exactly the same way. I tried posting this same thread lol, but I'm not even gonna bother bumping it because I feel like it'll just be false hopes for me. I wish I could have just 1 beloved tale pin from a movie I like, but its nearly impossible since I'm in NY and I don't know anyone willing to pick up BT pins for me. Being out of state sucks and it also limits to how much I can collect. So its hard for me to trade pins that I'm so attached to. All my pins are practically hand picked when I go to WDW and trust me when I tell you I'm very money conscious when I'm there (as one should be lol) and I only buy it if I absolutely love it. Any other pins I own have been purchased for well over retail on eBay so its just not feasible for me to trade them when considering what was paid.
Yes! I'm in NJ, so howdy Neighbor! :) I had hoped when I discovered BTs since Tangled hadn't been released yet, I would be able to get one at cost or close to it, but no luck. :( I hope you get some Beloved Tales pins soon! I wish they'd open up a Soda fountain and El Capitan in New York! Then, at least I'd get to go once in a while. :dunno: When I went to WDW, I just bought pins that I liked a lot, or loved and wasn't keen on trading them unless a cast member had something I really loved, so this concept of buying traders is new to me. :)

Oh, and just for fun:

34139878.jpg

Last edited:
I wish they'd open up a Soda fountain and El Capitan in New York!

East Coast pin traders unite!!! I'm in NJ right outside of NY lol so I'm probably in-between you guys or somewhere lol I don't even mind if they don't bring over El Capitan, I just want a DSF, heck, I don't want soda or ice cream either (it's a perk though with the PTDs and such) I'll just take a Disney Fountain lol that releases the same pins that they do in CA. I know that pin trading is more popular there so maybe they could do like 76 pins (even number) for each released here, and the other 224 over there haha xD

East Coast pin traders unite!!! I'm in NJ right outside of NY lol so I'm probably in-between you guys or somewhere lol I don't even mind if they don't bring over El Capitan, I just want a DSF, heck, I don't want soda or ice cream either (it's a perk though with the PTDs and such) I'll just take a Disney Fountain lol that releases the same pins that they do in CA. I know that pin trading is more popular there so maybe they could do like 76 pins (even number) for each released here, and the other 224 over there haha xD

Because you live in New Jersey do you go to CJDPT meets?

tumblr_lzndjeINDp1r289r2o1_500.gif
I mainly want the soda fountain in NY, but El Capitain would be awesome too! :) I wouldn't be able to line up for releases though. I think it would be a good idea, though. :dunno:

Not yet, I just started pin trading a few months ago but I would like to go to one eventually ^_^
Me either, but I would love to go to one this year, though. :)

There was a World of Disney in New York that was run by Disney Parks and got some of the parks releases. It closed down a few years ago though. The current Disney Store in Times Square is run by Disney Consumer Products so it doesn't have a huge selection of pins, but they do have some NY exclusives.

There was a World of Disney in New York that was run by Disney Parks and got some of the parks releases. It closed down a few years ago though. The current Disney Store in Times Square is run by Disney Consumer Products so it doesn't have a huge selection of pins, but they do have some NY exclusives.

I have been to the Disney store in NY before it got moved to times square, and I loved it. There were lots of pins there at the time. (2009) I can't wait to go to the times square store! I know it doesn't have as many pins anymore, but it's still a fun store. :)

Bump!

*sigh* well, I didn't win the BT in Goofy's game. :(
ariel-cry-cute-cute-gif-eyes-Favim.com-235817.gif

So, back to square 1. I guess...

I want to give up this search, but then I don't want to give up at the same time...
tumblr_m6qlwgRFVz1r2wwruo1_500.gif

This is probably impossible.. But I've been encouraged not to give up, so I will continue to hope and bump this thread and try not to give up hope.
tumblr_mfljsaYnO01rvaggno1_500.gif

tumblr_m3lx7hgGGp1r9a93b.gif

tumblr_m0672mf7451qebrnx.gif

tumblr_luhjdiH2VA1r226ki.gif

Congrats to those who did win the tangled BTs!!!! ;)
Very happy for you!
eyes_30.gif

Last edited:
^^^ Those gifs make me so sad! :( Don't give up! I know with time and patience, the pin will eventually make its way to you. :)

Thank you disneycrazee. I'm just so upset over this pin. I just don't feel like there is anything I can do to get it. :(

I cannot afford to pay $200+ for this pin. I am a teen with no job and I don't want to give up anything from my collection. I'm sorry if I made you sad, but I am very sad right now. My hopes of getting this pin are miniscule at best and on top of that now I'm sick and feel terrible. :( I'd love it if someone would be willing to sell one to me for say $100 and let me pay in installments, but if they can get $200-300 for this pin, why would they do that?

I can't believe I'm getting so upset over this pin. The last time I cried over a pin was when I found out I couldn't buy my ultimate little mermaid grail because it was sold to someone else.

But I will not give up as you say. :) I've just got to have more patience.
tumblr_lz0dbjXq201qe8vhao1_500.gif

and I'm sorry about the 'bump' , dancecats, I just wanted to respond to disneycrazee. I won't do it again. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back