• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Advent Pin Set 1 Co-Op Anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Advent Pin Set 1 Co-Op Anyone

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Co-Op is now full and closed! Thanks to all who participated as the pins should arrive to me Monday/Tuesday and will mail out the next day

Count down the days to Christmas with our Advent Disney Pin Sets. The first set features Scrooge McDuck, Tink, Belle and Beast, Green Army Men, Thumper and Jiminy Cricket enjoying the holidays.

We have a price, $59.95. I got free shipping since I got another pin with it, so with tax, it is $64 for the set. That breaks down to $10.66 per pin, and $2 per shipping with delivery confirmation from me to you.

1. Scrooge McDuck - Broncobilly83
  2. Tinker Bell - Tabbikat2219
  3. Belle and Beast - Fluffycat1
  4. Green Army Men - Lwrn2
  5. Thumper - Lwrn2
  6. Jiminy Cricket - Tabbikat2219

Last edited:
Co-Op is now full and closed! Thanks to all who participated as the pins should arrive to me Monday/Tuesday and will mail out the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back