• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Disney Blind Bag Keychains. Post Your Wants/Trades Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRADING Disney Blind Bag Keychains. Post Your Wants/Trades Here!
I'm sorry, a what now? Ducktales?

*checks evilbay *

Aaaaalllrighty then. Imma need these....

df161895c03b789a6f3508b5fd75e46c.jpg

Soooooooooooo, I can trade for pins, or I can grab some packs (if I knew where they were?) or buy (in mid February...), so, ah, just let me know.

Brb, dying from the cuteness....

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi Merlin,

I have a box box of these on order as well. Happy to help out if I can when I finally get them!

- K

Ducktales have arrived! Here is a photo of the set in case anyone is curious:

I've offered a few of the extras to those who were interested. I'll post the ones that are left soon.

If anyone has launchpad and darkwing, I would love to trade/purchase them. I can either trade a pin or I have flint heart, Dewey, and Huey for trade. Thanks!

Yay, just got Fenton and Launchpad! It took about 15 minutes of my wife and I feeling several packages since we didn't want more of the nephews. Now I just need Gizmoduck, Darkwing, and Darkwing's doppelganger. If anyone has those for trade/sale please let me know. Thanks!

Updated ISO:

fc47acfcdd6352f123577f96c372136e.jpg

Only looking to trade. Figaro is highest priority.

(I already have Lucifer but his paw is wonky and I want a perfect one.)

Also looking for Lotso for a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thought I might post here before resorting to eBay and paying $15+ for shipping. I'm looking for Donald Duck from the series 10 Classic Characters bag (also looking for Chip and Dale, but DD is my main one). I don't have any to trade, however I have found many stores carrying the Tsum Tsum, series 1, series 7, and Finding Dory packs that if you wanted me to pick up a couple bags, I'd be more than happy to. Otherwise open to paying the retail price and (reasonable) shipping costs to Canada.

Looking for Prince John. I am terrible at feeling out these.
I have a Chip I could trade, or possibly a gold Rocket Raccoon if I can find him...
Or willing to just grab a random sealed bag from Hot Topic if anyone wants to try that sort of thing. Would send sealed, so it's random, but can request which sets.

I have two extra Dorys (series 5) up for trade. I would like more series 5 characters but others work too.

Sorry to double post. Did anyone see series 6 anywhere? Bing Bong is pretty cute! I'd love one of him.

MG25130AAAlg.jpg

I know there are quite a few KH fans. I couldn't find a listing for series 1 but these are stated as Series two, due out late this August:
MG80165AAAlg.jpg

And then here's a preview of Series 12:

MG86045AAAlg.jpg

I can't tell from this picture or the picture of series 11 what/who the two mystery characters are. Anyone? :)

Sorry to double post. Did anyone see series 6 anywhere? Bing Bong is pretty cute! I'd love one of him.

MG25130AAAlg.jpg

I know there are quite a few KH fans. I couldn't find a listing for series 1 but these are stated as Series two, due out late this August:
MG80165AAAlg.jpg

And then here's a preview of Series 12:

MG86045AAAlg.jpg

I can't tell from this picture or the picture of series 11 what/who the two mystery characters are. Anyone? :)

The mystery characters are the two on the right of each set. Each labeled Exclusive A and Exclusive B. So, set 11 are Flower and Cleo. Set 12 are Prince Ali and Gus Gus. :wiggle:

Going to have to get a box box of set 12 too. Too many great characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back