• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

disney designer dolls (cinderella, ariel, belle, mulan, snow white) all for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
disney designer dolls (cinderella, ariel, belle, mulan, snow white) all for sale

breaktheangel

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm needing to let go my designer dolls for personal reasons, if you need to know please pm me however this is something I really do not want to do but it is needed.

I'm sadly going to keep the dolls about ebay prices even though I dont want to, I'm offering these on the forum first if they do not sell I will need post them asap, I hope everybody understands.

$150 for cinderella, belle, mulan, and snow white (have two of snow white)
$300 for ariel

shipping will be ups ground (or any other shipping method you wish) and will be calculated at cost to you (I ask that anybody buying also get tracking, insurance, for ariel I will ask for signature)

I will only ship within the us, no international I'm sorry.

please pm me

Last edited:
Supply and demand. :) if you want them you gotta pay for them. I personally can't afford them but don't mind if someone else does.

It's nice your selling them here first.

Vicki

Actually based on the sales on EBay, Ariel for $300 plus actual shipping is not bad. The lowest I've seen it sell for is $350 plus $50+ for shipping. :/(

This is one of the dolls that has been receiving a higher price. ;-(

Maybe the price will go down in the future. We can hope.

Vicki

Vicki is absolutely correct. You shouldn't have much trouble selling them. I can't believe how popular these have become.

My bad! I just thought people would be cranky about the prices. It wasn't too long ago that people were pretty mad about the prices someone on here had the 2011 Hidden Mickey alphabet pins.

I take it back... Didn't mean to cause any trouble. :)

You caused no problems at all, it was nice to warn her, because not everyone is as nice and understanding as you. :)

Your always very helpful!!!!

Vicki

My bad! I just thought people would be cranky about the prices. It wasn't too long ago that people were pretty mad about the prices someone on here had the 2011 Hidden Mickey alphabet pins.

I take it back... Didn't mean to cause any trouble. :)

I was going to say the same thing Vikki . At Evil Bay prices, Ariel is cheap here .
Good Luck selling them . Just a tip, got $150.00 for my extra Cinderella and only $125.00 for Mulan on the Bay .

I would like to buy Cinderella, Mulan and Snow White with tracking number to Sweden but $150 for each of them will be a little bit too expensive I think...
Or how much will the shipping cost with tracking number? :hsd:

Hi ill buy ariel for $300 need shipping to uk only $65 which i will pay also!!

I ave villians for sale too or trade 5 of them for ariel/ silver cinderella (preferred)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back