• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Dolls Appreciation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Blanche is perfect. She looks like she is on her way to have dinner with her agent and Mr. Disney at the Brown Derby to discuss a new project, her first film, I wonder if it will be a hit !!!

So I just got a Vanessa doll in the mail today and did a little bit of an experiment with my extra Ursula doll...I still need to get the trident and crown and she shall be done! :)

photo3.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Last edited:
I bought the talking Vanellope Von Schweetz doll from the Disney Store yesterday! I'm holding off on Taffata Muttonfudge until after I see the film, but I don't think I will dislike Vanellope at all!

254271_460337877349626_31355249_n.jpg

306550_460337860682961_1558827921_n.jpg

I don't have many good pictures, but I have a video of her talking, too!
Disney Wreck it Ralph Vanellope Von Sch…
[video=youtube_share;9KpUqHZMWz4]http://youtu.be/9KpUqHZMWz4[/video]

I just got these the other day. The Pocahontas on the left was sold at the Disney Store I believe in 2002. The one one on the right was the basic Disney Store Pocahontas doll from 2007.
attachment.php

Hi everyone! I got my Tonner Rapunzel/ TANGLED doll last wednesday and I just posted a review on my blog: http://nowiswhenmylifebegins.blogspot.com/2012/11/tonner-disney-showcase-tangled-doll.html

Here are a few photos of her: She is fantastic! I love her so much!

101_7148 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

101_7143 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

101_7134 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

101_7117 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr
Wow, she is so detailed - right down to the nails!

Wow, she is so detailed - right down to the nails!

I know, isn't she? That's the thing I love the most about her! :) Big shout out to Pongo/ Elaine for letting me know about this doll! She has little holes in her ears too, so I think I can put earrings in if I wanted to. She is amazing. If only they could do Ariel this well...

Ooh the braid and flowers look lovely on the 2nd version of her.
I've been trying to find flowers for mine since I only have the first one they sold but so far no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back