• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Gallery Beauty and The Beast Enchanted Rose! Ends Thurs, June 18th at 9pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disney Gallery Beauty and The Beast Enchanted Rose! Ends Thurs, June 18th at 9pm EST

MomeRathsOutgrabe

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
BatB fans will not want to miss this one! Up for auction is Pin 7886, the Disney Gallery Beauty and The Beast Enchanted Rose pin in its original box. It is an LE 5000, with a Want/Trade ratio of 98:11. This auction will end at 9pm EST on Thursday, June 18, 2015. My pin preferences are listed below, but please feel free to submit any reasonable bid, including bids that would make good traders for me.
CIMG3895_zpsgsebgoni.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pins I collect include:
Anything from my Wants List (PinPics ID: outgrabed)
Alice in Wonderland Characters
Lady & The Tramp
Thumper and Flower (from Bambi)
Cinderella's Mice (Gus and Jaq)
Chip & Dale (esp. with Clarice)
State Character Pins
Funny Business Collection
Scrooge McDuck
Gaston
Waldorf & Statler (from Muppets)
Stained Glass Pins
Characters from classic animated films (i.e. 1930s-1970s)

Pins I don't care for as much:
I generally don't care for pins based on contemporary films, or other Disney-owned companies like Marvel, Lucasfilm and Pixar. However, I keep finding exceptions to that rule, and I did enjoy Beauty & The Beast, Up, Tangled, Monsters, Inc. and Brave, so I wouldn't necessarily rule out pins from those films.

What a beautiful pin! I will bid
Pin 8897 Bambi - Flower in Flower Patch
pin8897th200

from your wants list, as well as one of the below (your choice!)

Pin 5143 Cinderella Magnet Pin (Princess Series)
Pin 19314 Disney Catalog - 101 Dalmatians Pin Set (Rollie)
Pin 19316 Disney Catalog - 101 Dalmatians Pin Set (Freckles)
Pin 25773 DLR - Allison Lefcort Color Portrait Boxed Pin (Dumbo)

pin5143th200
pin19314th200
pin19316th200
pin25773th200

Thank you for your super-awesome bids! I had a really hard time ranking these, but with one day left to bid, I think the leaderboard so far is:
1. sockgnome
2. poohstiks26

Wow, beautiful pin. I have to try.

Pin 17176 LE 1800 Tinker Bell Japan Disneystore Lantern
Pin 17178 LE 1800 Tinker Bell Sparkle Hand on Hip
Pin 21274 Summer Girl Pin Series Tinker Bell Heart

Oh boy, this was definitely hard to decide, especially with some really nice LE pins amongst the bids. But the heart wants what the heart wants, and I have been trying to trade for that Flower pin for some time with no luck, so congratulations to the winner, "sockgnome." I will send you a PM with my choices for the other two pins and my address. Thank you, everyone, for the great bids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back