• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney movie reward UK code for 100 points please !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney movie reward UK code for 100 points please !

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
Hi ,
I need 100 points more for the UK Disney movie rewards website to get a dvd for 500 points ,i was hoping to get the Tangled dvd but i only have 400 points and i can't get a dvd for that amount .
The website closes in september and i don't have any more codes to put in and the dvds i've purchased recently haven't had codes in so i'm pretty stuck !!
I hate to ask but could anyone please spare a code for 100 points to help me out ,pretty please !
I would really appreciate it .
thanks ,
Sabrina .

Do any of the U.S. codes work? They currently have a promotion through Facebook that you can get a code a week or every few days (only five points though).

Have to go to their FB page to find the code.

Hey Sabrina
I've double checked but all mine are already uploaded and claimed .
Unfortunately you can't use the American codes (I bought a Region 1 Pete's Dragon , it had a code inside which wouldn't work for me . Gave it away) .
It is just the UK branch of the Movie Rewards that is closing , we get a much poorer selection than the U.S. .
If you're prepared to put in the leg work I'd suggest heading to a local branch of a 2nd hand seller store (Cash Converters / CeX) and looking through the boxes . If you explain why you're looking to a manager they might be able to help . Since it's shutting I doubt they'd be too bothered with keeping the code intact .

The American codes don't work but i really appreciate your kind offers , thank you !

Speedwaystar1 , sadly they won't actually give the codes away in those stores ,They want to sell the dvds and then you find the codes have been used :banghead: !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back