• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney NYC Store Magnets, Tale Spin Vinylmation, Japan Mickey Optimus Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney NYC Store Magnets, Tale Spin Vinylmation, Japan Mickey Optimus Prime

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
OK, I goofed. I had a friend in NYC pick these up for me, thinking they were pins:

StitchandTink.jpg

But they are actually magnets. Does anyone want them for what I paid for them, $9.50 plus NYC tax, so $10 a piece plus shipping

For Sale or Trade: Disney Mickey Mouse Optimus Prime Transformer from Japan

Well, I decided to part with my extra one, so I thought I would see if anyone here is interested in it

It is MISB (Mint in Sealed Box) and has never been opened. When in Robot Mode, Mickey Mouse sits in the top of the head, and when in truck mode, Mickey is in the driver's seat

PRICE REDUCED I am asking $50 plus shipping
TFDisneyPrime.jpg

TaleSpin VinylMation Set Sealed Box For Sale or Trade

OK, I ordered some of these, a couple for DLRPFan2009 this week while he is in WDW, one for me, and a couple for trading fodder later on when the other series come out.

However, due to the wonderful packing job Disney Store did, I got one that was slightly off. The box is in great condition and it is still sealed, but the front plastic window that says VinylMation has come loose on the left hand side (Kit's Side) and I am unable to fix it without opening the box.

I am asking $40, plus shipping, or I am more than willing to trade it for pins I am looking for.

Thanks
Bill

TaleSpin Vinylmation Set.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Same Thing Happened to Me

My friend in NJ that goes into Times Square to get stuff for me also bought 5 magnets - they were very nice - but I could not see the price. So I returned them and he took them back to get me more vinyls.

They do have some nice NYC pins - love Minnie as the Statue of Liberty! And the LE 7 pin set.

I have the Stitch magnet (also thinking it was a pin), but I still love it. There are some great pins there, and I can't wait for more of the Disney Stores to open up close by. I'm hoping for a Washington DC Disney Store. :)

Hi, I would love to trade for this set. I do not have anything on your wants list but please take a look at my trades. I would be willing to trade multiples.

Thank you,
Kari

hi,i would love the stitch magnet please,it looks lovely.i can't believe i didn't look at this and now i missed out on tinkerbell,i would have loved her.do you have any other magnets to trade please,or could you get another tinkerbell please?.for the stitch magnet would you accept a hong kong disney land minnie mouse with an ice cream pin please?.or a disney store england mrs potts with chip pin?.or an incredibles lanyard? i don't have many trade pins sorry.please let me know,thanks from sabrina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back