• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney pin forum shirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney pin forum shirts!

LiliMay

Little Mermaid Collector
Rating - 100%
42   0   1
Price is: $20.00 plus a couple bucks (let's say:4.00?)for shipping here in the U.S. totally willing to ship international- just add a couple bucks for even more shipping charge.

Shirt specs: they are unisex an very comfortable. 100% cotton; pre-shrunk. Short sleeve of course.
4xl- I am able to get 4xl just not in v-neck style. If ordered they will be regular neck line (just like the measurement chart shows)

Alright folks! Close up of front:
2zp83lt.jpg

close up of back:
2lurts6.jpg

With a model:
kbydqa.jpg

1564gu8.jpg

59zp51.jpg

Size chart: (please keep in mind the measurement will be slight off due to these are v-necks)
242zhqv.jpg

Last edited:
Are these made to order or pre ordered? I sell shirts on my forum I own and have learned sales are much better when we make to order. Either way I would love one once they are in big boy sizes.

Alright everyone. I'm ordering more shirts to be printed.
White and black available. I will order what sizes people need/ what color. I will be making a list of what people need. Quantity. Color. Ect. So please post what is needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back