• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pin Forum t-shirts?

Disney Pin Forum t-shirts?

LiliMay

Little Mermaid Collector
Rating - 100%
42   0   1
Hey fellow DPF members. My question is directed to the Mods. I am going on my fourth year doing graphic design and print making. I thought as I was planning what t-shirts to print this year - would I be able to do a Disneypinforum shirt? Just was wondering. It would be a good way to not only promote the site but it would a good way to see who's a fellow member at pin meets. Could you please tell me if I was able to do this? I've seen buttons being made saying DPF and the user name and I thought it was fantastic! So I wondered if I could make a shirt that says the site and what not. Just wanted to run this by everyone. Everyone's opinions welcomed.

Last edited:
I think that that could be a great idea !
Would you want to do them for just yourself, or have kind of a sale thread, much like the buttons?

Make it something not too crazy ridiculous loud and I'm sure tons of people would be interested !
Good luck :)

I would most deffinaly make it to sell for my fellow DPF members. I'd make a couple designs and have the people intrested vote. (im not crazy about loud and busy designs either so don't worry) make it maybe V-neck for women/ regular cut for men. Idk. Please throw some ideas out there. :)

I would love a DPF shirt, awesome idea Miss Lili Rabbit!!! ;) But definitely regular cut neck for the men and not on a white shirt...unless I can tiedye it :lol:!!! I would ruin a white one in a day or two, ha ha! I can't wait to see what you come up with here! :D

hmmm. my only complaint is they wont be readyfor mickeys circus silly! I also must say i am more of the super descrete type, nothin with huge letters or anything. Since you are a graphic artist you could come up with 5 or six LOGO's or looks and we can all do a vote or something unless you wantted to offer that many styles. It may get complex for you. You could have simple white or black base shirt and a few designs...oh i bet you will be so creative. you could have the letters DPF with a haunted mansion look (for tha bad *** folks) a flowery look for us princesses, starwars for the sci-fi lovers, the epcot ball behind--all kinds of crap. Again it would be nice just on one side on the chest perhaps--we dont wanna wear a sign...te he he

Hahah Dawny you made me laugh!
Im thinking as a final product having a couple (4 at most?) colors to pick from. White. Black. Blue (possibly?) and pink (possibly). I would like to get approval from Cicada since he is the admin. Wouldn't want to have Disneypinforum writing without their approval.
Please please please more comments!

Im no graphic designer, but I thought of a cool idea. Made something real quick to get the point across. You could probably do a better job than me haha

I like the carousel of progress, so I thought it might be a neat logo for a t-shirt

uXHuPl.jpg

Have you sent a PM to Cicada yet? He's good about getting back to people.
I think the shirt is a great idea. Please keep me posted.

Hey folks!
Just got the "O.K." from Cicada to create/make the shirts. So this after noon I'm hoping to hear some ideas.( Other then color and style of the shirt )
Any thing that strikes up ideas is welcome. I'd like to incoperate something that sugests Disney (like Micky's hand) or some sort of icon of that sort. For legal purposes I can't just have Mickey in his entirety there.
So please! Ideas, pictures, anything is welcomed.

Give your thought a shape it will be extraordinary. All the very best. Share the photographs once you complete designing.

Back