• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pin Gallery: Post photos of your pins/scrappers/fakes for reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Pin Gallery: Post photos of your pins/scrappers/fakes for reference

Milky

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've always wondered if there's one place where we can post photos of our pins where people can come for reference when they're trying to see pictures own by people instead of relying on pinpics since sometimes that's not enough. This is especially important for scrappers since people would love to see packaging or close-ups. So I decided to start this thread to make this happen.

So I urge you guys to post any photos of your pins. Scrappers/fakes or not! I will try to make some sort of index for reference. Not exactly sure how this will work out yet... but we'll see :D Packaging of pins are also good too :D

Please note that photos here belong to their respective owners and are NOT to be used without explicit permission of the photographer!

Submission Guidelines
1. Please include Pin# and Pin Name
2. If the photo(s) is of scrappers/fakes please note it
3. Include photos
4. (optional) turn off signature​

Last edited:
pin93683th72
Pin 93683: Disneystore.com Brave 5 pin set

These photos are taken by me of authentic Brave 5 pin set bought directly from Disneystore.com
brave5pin_1.jpg
brave5pin_2.jpg
brave5pin_3.jpg
brave5pin_4.jpg
brave5pin_5.jpg
brave5pin_6.jpg
brave5pin_7.jpg
brave5pin_8.jpg
brave5pin_9.jpg
brave5pin_10.jpg
brave5pin_11.jpg
brave5pin_12.jpg
brave5pin_13.jpg
brave5pin_14.jpg
brave5pin_15.jpg

Last edited:
The idea is great, but there is no way the DPF servers can handle a thread like this... How would all the images be stored??? in everyones personal albums??? Available space is already too small as it is...

Something like this would require a dedicated site with massive storage space...

As well as an indexing/search feature to find all the different pins and associated images for them... one real and every version of scrapper...??? WOW That is a lot of pics...

I do not want to seem like a downer, but it just is not feasable...

The idea is great, but there is no way the DPF servers can handle a thread like this... How would all the images be stored??? in everyones personal albums??? Available space is already too small as it is...

Something like this would require a dedicated site with massive storage space...

As well as an indexing/search feature to find all the different pins and associated images for them... one real and every version of scrapper...??? WOW That is a lot of pics...

I do not want to seem like a downer, but it just is not feasable...
Hmm.. I was just thinking of hosting in photobucket or w/e the poster prefers and uploading it. Do you think that's a bit too much? would it help if it's just a link to a photobucket album of some sort? or scale the photos small then link it to bigger photos?

I was thinking if the list keeps growing then maybe a separate thing could be made for it like a public gmail spreedsheet or something.

Any input would be great :)

Perhaps this could be something that can be merged with PinPics? There are tons of pins over there without actual photos of the pins. Multiple photos of a pin, including known scrappers would be helpful.

Perhaps this could be something that can be merged with PinPics? There are tons of pins over there without actual photos of the pins. Multiple photos of a pin, including known scrappers would be helpful.
That would be awesome, except the fact that there isn't a feature like this in PinPics thus I started this thread.

Maybe contact PinPics with this idea? I know a lot of people would like multiple views of the pins. That way we wouldn't need another data base of pin pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back