• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF GAME Disney Pin Giveaway

DPF GAME Disney Pin Giveaway

linkata4

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi. Everyone. I wanted to do a giveaway. It's 5 random pins but I don't know how to do a fair giveaway. I just wanted to make someones day.

Sent from my motorola edge (2022) using Tapatalk

You could make it a game. Have people that are interested share a picture of their favorite pin. Or tell how they got into trading. Or their favorite day at a park. Or whatever you want to hear about. Give them a deadline of a few days to post. And then run a randomizer of the people that entered to determine who gets the pins. You can ask a mod to run the randomizer or do it yourself since it’s a free game.

just randomize numbers -- have people post in this thread, and their post number corresponds to the # of the winner

otherwise, run it as a pin game where people pick numbers, and run a randomizer for the winning #

Back