• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pins in Orlando but not in the Parks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Pins in Orlando but not in the Parks?

Amysuet

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at Disneyworld last May and someone told me of a place to go to (maybe an outlet store) in Orlando that had pins at discounted prices. I can't for the life of me remember what they said. Does anyone know where this is? I will be back at Disney in March with a vehicle and would like to check it out wherever it is?

There are the two Disney Character Warehouse outlets stores located in the two Premium Outlet shopping centers on International Drive and on Vineland. There is also the Theme Park Connection store, which is located in a business park complex off of Sand Road near the Florida Mall. Theme Park Connection has a Facebook page.

The dis outlets are the best- or walmarts/targets for Jerry Leigh there are a lot of pins for sale on 192 but buyer beware as most seem to be of 'questionable origin' even them park connection seems to have been overrun by scrappers etc...

As another long-time Orlando local, can confirm all of the above. The Disney Warehouse (at Orlando International Premium Outlets) is very reliable for legit LE and open edition pins at discount prices. I would also trust pins from big box stores like Walmart.

Buyer beware regarding any other smaller gift shops and stores. A gift store opened during the last few months at I-Drive 360 (in the same plaza as the Orlando Eye), and all the pins I saw looked like scrappers mounted on badly mass-printed backer cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back