• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Princess with Birds JUMBO LE 500 AUCTION ENDS SUNDAY 24, 2012 9 PM (PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disney Princess with Birds JUMBO LE 500 AUCTION ENDS SUNDAY 24, 2012 9 PM (PST)

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hey Everyone,
I've done a few trade auctions so far and they seem to work better for me so here we have a Disney Princess with Birds JUMBO limited edition of 500 (comes on the card). This trade auction will end Sunday February 24, 2013 at 9 P.M. (PST). The first leaderboard will be posted shortly after three bids have been received. The winner will be announced at the close of the auction. Winner/s will than be contacting to exchange shipping information. Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Pin 55752: DisneyShopping.com - Princesses with Birds (Jumbo) LE 500 OOC
images2_zps05dcde9c.jpg

My Wants:

LE Pins
DSF Pins
Rapunzel <3
Ariel <3
Giselle <3
Facilier
Maleficent
Ursula
Stained Glass