• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Zizzlingers :)

Disney Princess Zizzlingers :)

lunarbasket

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
UPDATE 5/4: All Princesses are on their way to their new owners :) Still have a few more! Also willing to sell them at $2 each!

zizziglers1.jpg

Trying to thin out my princess army :lol:

zizz.jpg

Looking to make a few trades if possible! Here's what I have that I'm not keeping or currently isn't spoken for:

#1 Cinderella - x1
#10 Snow White - x1
#7 Belle - x2
#5 Jasmine - x1
#12 Mulan - x4
#22 Briar Rose - x1
#20 Aurora - x9 LOL

Last edited:
YES they are!!They probably sold them as Disney I think recalled them(NOT sure)as you had to put the figurine in water to reveal and it had that nasty blueish or white coating the kids were drinking
I know I heard it somewhere though..

Last edited:
YES they are!!They probably sold them as Disney I think recalled them(NOT sure)as you had to put the figurine in water to reveal and it had that nasty blueish or white coating the kids were drinking
I know I heard it somewhere though..

Wow! I heard they were recalled/stopped selling them but I didn't know why. Why oh why would their parents let them drink the water :lol:

Just got back from work and going through PM's now! :) Getting back to people in the order they were received and then I'll update this list!

Back