• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney RARE Limited Edition of 350 Jumbo Pins Maleficent, Pluto & Old Hag/Snow White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney RARE Limited Edition of 350 Jumbo Pins Maleficent, Pluto & Old Hag/Snow White

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Brand New Disney Jumbo Pins for Sale
Limited Edition of 350
Maleficent, Pluto & Old Hag/Snow White

For sale are 3 separate Disney Jumbo Pins. All pins are limited edition of 350 worldwide and they all come in original packaging on original cards. I have posted a picture of each individual pin on its card in this thread. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions, inquiries or concerns. I also have more pictures available upon request. Guaranteed to be 100% authentic Disney LE Pins.

JUMBO Maleficent Pin LE 350 on original card $35
2011 JUMBO Pluto's Halloween Pin LE 350 *GLOWS IN THE DARK* on original card $25
JUMBO Old Hag from Disney's "Snow White" Pin LE 350 on original card $25

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I knew I forgot something in the thread. I've added the prices and apologize for any inconvenience. Please note: Anyone interested in all 3 can receive a combined discount for purchasing the lot. Prices do not include shipping & handling cost or optional insurance.

Love the pins especially the snow white one. Just not sure I could afford the shipping to the uk. Good luck with the sale.

All of these pins are still available if anyone is interested please e-mail me. I am willing to consider reasonable offers as well. Thanks

I LOVE the first and third pins! I don't have the money right now, hopefully they are around when I do :)

All 3 have officially sold for the requested price on eBay. Thanks for all the interest. Hopefully if I list more of my super rare LE pins people will bite here. Such a shame that other avid pin collectors didn't want these. Thanks anyway and good luck with your collections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back