• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Sale

clarkc

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Disney Store has put a bunch of the previously sold out pin sets back up for sale at the Semi-Annual pin sale prices. Don't know if they really have them, but if you missed something, I guess it's worth a shot! :hs:

Thanks for the heads up. Snagged the Antenna Topper pins they had. Hopefully they are not ghost listings where I get the dreaded e-mail of doom that they are out of stock

Bill

It's BACK, LE 100 Pin 79567: DisneyStore.com - Card Game Set (6 Pins)

On Disney Store.com Pin site. Previoulsy marked as SOLD OUT on PinPics. Nice LE 100 Set is again available, still at Original price NOT on Sale.

Mike S.

Looks like there are a few other Golden Oldies in the pin sets that are not on sale

Pin 77072: Disneystore.com - Tinker Bell 3-pc Pin set

Pin 77652: DisneyStore.com - Disney Car Parade Set

Something strange with disney store

Okay I just went on disney store and now there are old pin sets back up on the site and on sale so I attempted to order them and it went thru? Now to see if they will ship them. Does this happen often or is it a glitch?

They are just returns. Probably sellers that stocked up and then when the pins weren't as popular as they thought they returned them. It happens every so often...

Just tried to purchase some of these and it gives me a message that I cannot purchase them at this time?? Wondering if this isn't a mistake?

Cool! I was able to order the Game Card set that I missed awhile back. I just wish the Stitch as Tron would show up 'cause I missed it too!

Just tried to purchase some of these and it gives me a message that I cannot purchase them at this time?? Wondering if this isn't a mistake?

Same thing happened to me. Argh. I was waiting for the pin sale for the Tink "I want candy" pin, and it sold out, and now it's back up and sold out again. Bummer!

I would keep checking every morning. I found new ones on sale today, that were not there yesterday. Yesterday, I found the Donald and Minnie Antenna Topper Pins, today they are gone and the Sorcerer Mickey is there

Got the "Variations of Stitch" set, the shipment confirmation was sent this afternoon. Once it arrives, looking to make some trades.

Well, the three orders I placed have all been processed with my credit card, so I have to assume they will fill them

Here is the haul for the three orders
Pin 76016: DisneyStore.com - Mickey Mouse Antenna Topper Series - Ducky
Pin 76015: DisneyStore.com - Mickey Mouse Antenna Topper Series - Princess
Pin 76017: DisneyStore.com - Mickey Mouse Antenna Topper Series - Sorcerer
Pin 78214: Alice in Wonderland Tea Cup Mystery Set (4 Pins)
Pin 79273: Disneystore,com Many Faces of Disney Series Maleficent Pin

Last edited:
Well, looking at DS.com this morning, it looks like all the older pins that listed seem to have been sold out, including the sets that were regular price. Hopefully, everyone will get what they ordered

Bill

A bunch of old pins appeared again this morning. I was able to get the Halloween Pumpkin set :) After searching Halloween it appeared as the last set. It's still showing as available.

For those fretting over missing out, I would actually use DS.com's search feature for the pin you might be looking for. I just found the entire Monument series from June 2010, all in stock and addable to your carts. Only the Mickey one was on sale, but it had the Tinker Bell, Scrooge, Chip & Dale, and Stitch (though no Jiminy)

Funny thing is, they are not showing up in the Pin category when you browse it, you have to do a keyword search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back