• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Soda Fountain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Soda Fountain?

Shadowfall

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I keep seeing pins from/hearing about the Disney Soda Fountain, where they release pins and have events and whatnot. Anyone know where/which park this is in? I can't find anything on the Disney site about it so I figured someone here would hopefully know.

Reason I'm asking is that I just heard there's a set of pins going to be released there on the 22nd that I really want for my collection. And I'm debating if it would be easier for me to 'pre-order' them from someone on ebay, maybe ask around here if someone would be willing to pick them up, or have a friend of mine that's going down there early May to maybe get them for me if they haven't all sold out....How fast do things usually sell out there anyway? XD

Though if anyone is going to be there on the 22nd and would be willing to pick these pins up for me, please shoot me a pm to talk about it. I'd greatly appreciate it.

It is actually in Hollywood. Just type in Disney Soda Fountain on Hollywood in your browser and you'll see it. :)

Oh bother. :sad:
Here I was hoping it was in one of the parks in Florida, but hell, it's on the other side of the country. :lol:

is the ice cream good? i was too scared to have any b/c we were on our way back home (6-8 hr drive) and i'm lactose intolerant! i did have some yummy cupcakes!

OMG the ice cream is to die for! it is dewars ice cream if i am remembering correctly and it is only sold there. at least it isnt sold in local stores i mean!. forgive my fuzzy brain this am lol i have had a rough couple of weeks with work and home and i overslept this morning and am still trying to wake up lol!

OMG the ice cream is to die for! it is dewars ice cream if i am remembering correctly and it is only sold there. at least it isnt sold in local stores i mean!. forgive my fuzzy brain this am lol i have had a rough couple of weeks with work and home and i overslept this morning and am still trying to wake up lol!

They stopped using Dewars ice cream end of last year. They're using regular old Dryers or Breyers now. Not as good as it used to be. Now I have to drive to Bakersfield to get my ice cream fix.

is the ice cream good? i was too scared to have any b/c we were on our way back home (6-8 hr drive) and i'm lactose intolerant! i did have some yummy cupcakes!

I had a pin trader's delight sundae the last time I was there. It was yummy but I think the pin made it seem yummier, if that makes sense :). I wanted to try a cupcake but couldn't decide if I wanted one from there or across the street... didn't end up trying either but I think I will next time!

OMG the ice cream is to die for! it is dewars ice cream if i am remembering correctly and it is only sold there.

I TOTALLY agree!!! I just got home from my trip to DLR and I stopped by the Soda Fountain finally... OMG!!!! Its AMAZING!!! I will definately make sure that I stop by there again!!! They are AMAZING!!!

They stopped using Dewars ice cream end of last year. They're using regular old Dryers or Breyers now. Not as good as it used to be. Now I have to drive to Bakersfield to get my ice cream fix.

Yes, I heard that they stopped using Dewars. That's too bad. When I lived in Bakersfield, I enjoyed Dewars quite often. Their peanut butter and Caramel chews are pretty good, too.
OTOH, I did enjoy the cupcakes that DSF sells. They were very tasty.

I live in the area but I haven't been there before! I've been to the El Capitan theater and around that actual area but never been to the Soda Fountain... but then, I am very new to pins! So now I have to take a visit there. I've done a phone order from them, though. But for when I make a trip over there, what should I eat? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back