• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store fancy pillows SEALED brand new for pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store fancy pillows SEALED brand new for pins!

Spectromen

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have these three awesome pillows from the Disney Store left and would like to trade them for pins on my wants. 1 for 1, obviously none of my cheapest wants, but within reason. I have Tinkerbell, Fantasia (Sorcerer Mickey) and Cinderella and all are new in original plastic, never used. They measure about 12" square and are not cheap junk but really nice. I think they're from roughly 1998-99 but honestly don't remember exactly. As a reference, the Alice in Wonderland pillows recently sold on the bay for around $50 each.

Also, I would prefer to trade these in person (Disneyland or nearby) due to the higher shipping cost of the pillows vs. the pins. Thanks and I welcome all offers!
UPDATE PILLOWS TRADED please see other merchandise below
pillows3_zpsc92f7e0c.jpg

pillows4_zps8bd1d8e7.jpg

pillows2_zps1f621ae3.jpg

Last edited:
I have this if you're interested:
Pin 85905: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back