• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: disneycrazee's Custom Art Pin Bag :] Ends Wednesday 4/17 8pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: disneycrazee's Custom Art Pin Bag :] Ends Wednesday 4/17 8pm PST
Now all of DPF can see what I already knew, Kristin is an even better person then she is an artist and as an artist she is second to none!!!

When I first saw your art I knew I had to have one. Thank you so much for allowing art as a bid. After time was up I thought I should have raised my bid.

If I could, I would like to ask you to make everyone's buttons first.

It shocks me that you liked my art bid more then the pins.thanks again . I will start a post this weekend as I make Pascal
ymy4era5.jpg

He will soon be with you.

docfish2u :bowdown: TheMadPinner

Awesome bid and I can't wait to see the finished Pascal!!!

Wow Kristen!!!! GAH! I wish I had bid now >_____< Grrrr....one day I shall own a piece of art by you (hopefully a custom bag) haha I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE haha xD Congrats to everyone getting someone amazing from her!!!!

Wow. That's very kind of you. I'd like to pass my button onto tokyodisneydad's daughter. Thanks

Wow Kristen!!!! GAH! I wish I had bid now >_____< Grrrr....one day I shall own a piece of art by you (hopefully a custom bag) haha I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE haha xD Congrats to everyone getting someone amazing from her!!!!
You're so cray! :lol::roll:

Wow. That's very kind of you. I'd like to pass my button onto tokyodisneydad's daughter. Thanks
That's super nice of you. Thanks for bidding! And I'll let him know! :) :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back