• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: disneycrazee's Custom Art Pin Bag :] Ends Wednesday 4/17 8pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Smokes we made it and I passed out for a minute when I saw DocFish bidding on my behalf. No matter what happens Docfish THANK YOU so much. U will never know how much ur kind thought meant to me, If I win I promise somehow I will make it up to u.

NOW BITING NAILS as I eat lunch and wait.

Winner & special announcement

First off… THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who participated, gave encouraging words, and got creative with my “all things Disneyâ€. :D Not to get too sappy, buuuuuttttt....You have truly blown me out of the water and I am still in awe of the amazingly humbling response. Words cannot describe the feeling you have given me and I will be forever grateful. :hug:

And now...for the moment you've been waiting for....

:cheshire::cheshire::cheshire:the winner is...TheMadPinner!!! :cheshire::cheshire::cheshire:

As a fan of his beautiful work, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to own a piece. :)

BUT!!!! The fun doesn't end there...

Didn't I say you guys blew me away? And didn't I promise a special announcement?? If anyone has an issue with the following decision, feel free to PM me about it, but I promise it's good for everyone...so I give you...

ANNOUNCEMENT #1
As the winner, TheMadPinner will now receive 2 custom pin bags - one for him and one for his lovely wife (unless, of course, she wants 2, then...she'll probably get 2...lol).

ANNOUNCEMENT #2
One bidder in particular showed so much passion, I cannot possibly ignore it. That distinction goes to
tokyodisneydad. I have a special trade offer coming soon to you my friend. Since this was not part of the original auction description, you can of course, decline...but I promise it's going to be good. ;)

ANNOUNCEMENT #3
Like I've been saying, you guys have been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. For that reason, I wanted to find a way to give back for making me feel like my art is worth something.

For every single person who took the time to BID, I am offering you a
-FREE-
button with custom art like this:

No hard feelings if you don't want one, but for those who bid and DO, please PM me the following:
1. One character choice
2. Whether or not you want lace/trim
3. Whether or not you would like your username on it

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE!!!!

OMG....
e5eru3y3.jpg

Wow, wow, wow!!! From start to finish this auction has been so enjoyable to observe! Congratulations TheMadPinner, tokyodisneydad, and all the bidders!! Clearly no one lost here! :D

And disneycrazee, I just want to say you are absolutely incredible!! To take time out and make a button to all the other participants with such unique character to them really is awesome of you!! You have always proven to be a talented and amazing member around the forum from your posts and art, and your special announcement just confirmed this all the moreso! =)

Once again congratulations to everyone!! ^.^

Wow, wow, wow!!! From start to finish this auction has been so enjoyable to observe! Congratulations TheMadPinner, tokyodisneydad, and all the bidders!! Clearly no one lost here! :D

And disneycrazee, I just want to say you are absolutely incredible!! To take time out and make a button to all the other participants with such unique character to them really is awesome of you!! You have always proven to be a talented and amazing member around the forum from your posts and art, and your special announcement just confirmed this all the moreso! =)

Once again congratulations to everyone!! ^.^

:hug: Thank you!!! But it really has been my pleasure to receive so much kindness from the wonderful members here! I still can't get over it. :)

When I first saw your art I knew I had to have one. Thank you so much for allowing art as a bid. After time was up I thought I should have raised my bid.

If I could, I would like to ask you to make everyone's buttons first.

It shocks me that you liked my art bid more then the pins.thanks again . I will start a post this weekend as I make Pascal
ymy4era5.jpg

He will soon be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back