• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: disneycrazee's Custom Art Pin Bag :] Ends Wednesday 4/17 8pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: disneycrazee's Custom Art Pin Bag :] Ends Wednesday 4/17 8pm PST
Wow those bags are amazing and really want one too, lol :D Wished I had something worthy to bid, if you plan to sell I would LOVE one :D

Ok I probably don't have what it takes to win this but I am going to give it my all as I REALLY want this.

My first Bid*

This POTC framable DCL print

also
Pin 57464: DisneyShopping.com - Fall Harvest Series - Stitch
not in your wants or favorites but LE250 so should be a good trader

Pin 132: WDW - Haunted Mansion Oval Frame (Ezra Ghost)
again maybe a good trader

I want to add on to my bid...

Japan Disney Store LE Vinylmation Jack Sparrow Mickey ...with Tin and Card

also
Pin 85686: JDS - CARS 2 (5 pin set)
the whole set in it's oiginal package never been opened

Not sure if you would accept add ons from other DPF members to help bids but if you are willing to MERRYWEATHER (Selen) has pledged

Pin 90958: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Pirates of the Caribbean

for my cause. Just let me know if that is ok??

Can I just confirm, are we bidding on an actual pin bag and are you repaired to ship to the UK please ????
Yes to both. :)

Not sure if you would accept add ons from other DPF members to help bids but if you are willing to MERRYWEATHER (Selen) has pledged

Pin 90958: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Pirates of the Caribbean

for my cause. Just let me know if that is ok??
i'm fine with that. :)

I have the Ariel, Mulan and Merida pin bag and pictures just do not do these awesome pin bags justice. Kristin you are an amazing artist!!! And an even better friend!!!

Since I know the quality of your art I will start with these:
pin84669th72
Pin 84669: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Pirates of the Caribbean - Peg Leg Pirate Parrot
pin86083th72
Pin 86083: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate Concept Art - Auctioneer
pin86084th72
Pin 86084: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate Concept Art - Treasure Room Pirate
pin86085th72
Pin 86085: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate Concept Art - Captain's Quarters

All right...just for the record...y'all rock my socks!! :D

First leaderboard:

1. chipdale123 (ahhhhh Joeyyyyy!!!! Pumbaa totally counts in there! lol You don't even know how hard I've been trying to find one with him! haha)

2. starry_solo (You both know I love that painting! You would have been #1 if Joey hadn't pulled out the Pumbaa snout ;))

3. milly5513 (4 great pins, including a Tiana I don't have!!)

We thought you'd like it but Joey and his Pumba PODM....let me see if we can come up with something else ;)

Holy fudge. :shock: I can't even tell you guys how difficult this is. Thanks again everybody!! I was going to post a leaderboard, but I need to do some serious thinking...thank you for your patience. I'll try to post one soon. :hug:

(David...pulling out Marc Davis like that! :facepalm: :nono::lol: And...you won't even use it! :rofl::crazy::love:)

As u are thinking... DPF member MERRYWEATHER has given me permission to add the following pin into my bid. I will summarize my bid for u when I get home from the hospital but in the meantime please add

Pin 31960: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cheshire Cat Hot Air Balloon

I am the proud owner of the Oz pin bag and Kristin is one seriously awesome artist!
awww Steve :hug:

:anxious:Okie doke folks...UPDATED LEADERBOARD...:anxious:

I apologize ahead of time for the ties...I tried really hard NOT to, but failed because all of your awesomeness. If I settle on a more "solid" leaderboard, I will update.

1. tokyodisneydad (An impressive eclectic mix! :D)

TIE! - chipdale123 (ahhhhh Joeyyyyy!!!! Pumbaa totally counts in there! lol You don't even know how hard I've been trying to find one with him! haha)

TIE! - docfish2u (How can I possibly ignore the powers of Marc Davis?! Yep...can't.)

TIE! - snoffsan (Awesome pins and OMG I absolutely LOVE your crafts!!)

3.TIE! - Psycho Pixie (4 awesome pins including 2 logos...have I mentioned I LOVE movie logos?!)

I was estatic to see my name at the top of a leaderboard. It brought a tear to my eye. So I wanted to summarize my bid in one place....more for myself than anything else.

My current "eclectic" bid

POTC framable DCL print

also pins from me

and pins from a good friend to help (Merryweather --Selen)

and just to keep the lead ( I REALLY hope) I will add a

P.O.T.C. movie promo thin lanyard....don't know where I got it (forgot) but it has never been used and is still in the original package. I can post a picture if you want.

Darn! I need more pins from your wants....
Pin 95349: DSF - Easter Eggs - The Cubs from Brave
Pin 4592: Hunchback of Notre Dame Banner CM
and a bigfatlanyard...ha!

I am the proud owner of the LM/Vanessa one :hsd: U won't be disappointed if u win folks! :D

Kristin we should make u business cards or something for these! I can't wait to show my new precious off! :lol:

And if DSF ever needs another pin artist I say we throw her in there Cx <3

I was estatic to see my name at the top of a leaderboard. It brought a tear to my eye. So I wanted to summarize my bid in one place....more for myself than anything else.

POTC framable DCL print

also pins from me

P.O.T.C. movie promo thin lanyard....don't know where I got it (forgot) but it has never been used and is still in the original package. I can post a picture if you want.
Can I just give you a hug for being awesome? :hug:

Darn! I need more pins from your wants....
Pin 95349: DSF - Easter Eggs - The Cubs from Brave
Pin 4592: Hunchback of Notre Dame Banner CM
and a bigfatlanyard...ha!
Oh Amy! You know I LOVE your lanyards! :D

I am the proud owner of the LM/Vanessa one :hsd: U won't be disappointed if u win folks! :D

Kristin we should make u business cards or something for these! I can't wait to show my new precious off! :lol:

And if DSF ever needs another pin artist I say we throw her in there Cx <3
Melissa!! Haha business cards...I guess you never know when they could come in handy! And ooohhh...I should tell DSF management I'll work for pins!! :rofl:

POTC framable DCL print

also pins from me

Don't get too comfy. I am coming for you. :anxious:

Melissa!! Haha business cards...I guess you never know when they could come in handy! And ooohhh...I should tell DSF management I'll work for pins!! :rofl:

Haha well I have a feeling that if I ever get to go to the park w/ it I'm sure people will be harassing me about it, thinking it was me who did the artwork :facepalm::lol: After saying I didn't make it and explaining it was u I won't have a fantabulous business card to send them ur way so u can get more pins/monies for pins via ur art LOL

Omg do itttttt! U'll be swimming in fabulous DSF pins Cx I wonder how many times DSF has gotten that from their customers.... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back