• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disneyland Pin Picks Up at Cost, Still Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Disneyland Pin Picks Up at Cost, Still Available

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Hi DPF Community,

I haven't posted in a while. But I thought I would as a Reminder, I go to the park, a minimum of once a week. If Anyone Ever Needs Anything (and I know there are other members who do this for our community, and I say, WTG!) please, never ever hesitate to reach out to me (or them).

I'm here today. If anyone needs something
a41e5291e11fc1df0f224bc431aca3ec.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Connie you look so cute. I love your hat. Did you make your shirt?
Thank You, Gwen - XO

I had fun taking pictures today.

This was my first one. It came out real well. And I am Very Picky when it comes to the pictures I like of myself. Most of us probably are.

Yes, I made the shirt, gosh, over 10 years ago. It only gets worn once a year so it holds up well.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back