• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disneypirates Mystery auction: 12 MINUTES REMAINING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disneypirates Mystery auction: 12 MINUTES REMAINING
I changed my bid to number 1 on a previous post... I can't compete with these awesome trades though... At least I win the consolation price :)

Changing to #1

pin15644

Pin 15644: WDW - Railroad Surprise Pin Series (Huey, Dewey and Louie) still on it's card all sealed up tight in its original plastic

and
pin90843
pin90850

WDW - Walt Disney World ® Resort Train Mystery Collection
Pin 90843: Tinker Bell
and Pin 90850: Minnie Only

Add my figment train

On a cell phone that is about to die, beer in hand, and at a ballgame. Wasn't deliberate I promise, bit I still hear Andres laughing in my ear.

Don't count it and give it to someone else ... I'm sure we can work a trade of some sort later.

Last edited:
yay! thank you :) I wouldn't have been mad if you accepted the last minute bid. Technically the clock had not struck 7:01 and while drinking at a ball game...very impressive. Vicky!! Your signature :) So cutttteeee!

Which scene did you want? Will mail your pins tomorrow! Wooo hoooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back