• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneystore.com - Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneystore.com - Feedback

halloweenfiend

You Had Me At "Pumpkin"!
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm not sure how much this REALLY means, but Disneystore.com Customer Service has invited me to visit with them via phone. Surprised the heck out of me! Has anybody had this experience? How did you feel about the outcome?

I participated in one of their automated surveys a couple of weeks ago. I said that overall I was satisified with most of their products. But, expressed a concern about them using too large of boxes for some of the smaller items they had shipped to me AND the gradual decline of their pins' art and quality.

When solving a problem, I usually try to come to the table with viable solutions. People seem more willing to listen then. I'm hoping that one person voicing our concerns to an actual person will start something somewhere -- hopefully in the direction WE want. :x:

Now, watch, with my luck, they'll just want to talk about the shipping boxes. :lol:

Last edited:
Fire their warehouse people and hire ones that can read - Got it! Get faster computers with bigger memories and IT support that can actually operate and repair their programs -- Got it. :D I wonder how old of a system they're operating with??? Hmmmmm.

I actually got the same call and I let them know about how there was a huge group of people really upset by all the problems. Let them know about the over selling, the shipment of wrong items, and the quality control of some of the pins.

I think its a good sign. Perhaps, they're doing some re-evaluating of their products and services. I have not experienced the mix up in shipping to the extent that others have. When I have had problems, they do whatever they can to fix it.

I actually talked to someone after I did the survey and told them about the problems. They listened, asked questions and seemed to really want to know what I thought. Did anything change? Not yet, but if enough of us have the same complaint, maybe it will.

I actually talked to someone after I did the survey and told them about the problems. They listened, asked questions and seemed to really want to know what I thought. Did anything change? Not yet, but if enough of us have the same complaint, maybe it will.

That's what I'm wishing for. I know one person might not always make a difference, but if enough raise concerns maybe they will notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back