• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 3/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 3/20

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It's been all quiet on the Disney Store front. Here is this week's thread for discussion about DisneyStore.com's new pin releases for the week of March 20, 2011!

dance_bandwagon.gif

I think this week will be another quiet week... well at least I hope so as I am not planning on staying up lol...

That was the only pin I saw that is new . . . just picked up the Maleficent Vinyl figure for Tabbi!!! If anyone gets an extra of the dumbo D23 pin for trade Please please let me know!!!!

That was the only pin I saw that is new . . . just picked up the Maleficent Vinyl figure for Tabbi!!! If anyone gets an extra of the dumbo D23 pin for trade Please please let me know!!!!

ACK!!!! I forgot all about the Mali vinyl. She is already sold out now. :( So bummed! I never remember vinyl releases.

I thought the Vinyls were coming out on Tuesday :( :cry::cry::cry: I am soooo sad!!!!!!! I didn't stay up because I figured that they were only going to release the Dumbo pin and knew it would be here till today :( :cry::cry: Show me to second guess Disney again lol!!!

So I am updating my post lol: I can't believe I was sooo goofy to read March 21 as March 22!!!!! I coulnd't figure out why Tuesday, but apparently I did now lol. I can't believe I missed these Vinyls lol. I actually only really wanted these three... Oh well. LOL. Teach me to go to bed early again on a Sunday lol.

Last edited:
I thought the Vinyls were coming out on Tuesday :( :cry::cry::cry: I am soooo sad!!!!!!! I didn't stay up because I figured that they were only going to release the Dumbo pin and knew it would be here till today :( :cry::cry: Show me to second guess Disney again lol!!!

So I am updating my post lol: I can't believe I was sooo goofy to read March 21 as March 22!!!!! I coulnd't figure out why Tuesday, but apparently I did now lol. I can't believe I missed these Vinyls lol. I actually only really wanted these three... Oh well. LOL. Teach me to go to bed early again on a Sunday lol.

I know how you feel. I wanted the Mali SOOO bad. I have never bought a single 9" vinyl before and had already decided that this would be my first one. Grr!!! So mad at myself. I would not have been able to stay up either was as dh has to be up at 5:40am for this new job and with the computer by the bed I would not have wanted to wake him at that hour but I would have at least tried to pay somebody to pick up an extra! It is too hard to keep up with pins AND vinyls...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back