• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com Pin Releases, Week of 4/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com Pin Releases, Week of 4/24

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
We hope everyone had fantastic weekend! Here is this week's thread for discussion about DisneyStore.com's new pin releases for the week of April 24, 2011!

dance_bandwagon.gif

Thank you. I was looking as you were updating and the new releases were no longer listed lol. So I couldn't find any. Thanks much for the update!!! :)

There are 3 pins with Thumper now and those are sooo cute. I can hear my bank account draining!!

I hope they will last until the sale. I can't afford them at full price :(

Some of them are already selling out that were released a couple of weeks ago. Donald on the train is out of stock now

I'm kinda relieved that my card is getting a break at the moment. If there's some kind of Tangled/Alice/Jasmine release though all bets might be off :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back