• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneystore Online UK shipping company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneystore Online UK shipping company

Allie.Pin

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I've ordered the brutus and nero pin and received the shipping email but the tracking info provided doesnt work . Ive heard they have changed the shipping company. Can someone help me ??
:cheshire:

hey there I was in the same boat, Im in ireland and I checked DHL which used to deliver it to me but I tried them all royal mail and An post (my regular) and then I tried Yodel which mine came with so I say put your tracking number in on there and see if it shows up - http://www.yodel.co.uk/

my le elsa doll was sent via Hermes and when they lost it disney sent via yodel, thats all I know about there shipping companies sorry. Most of the time my tracking numbers have never worked with the disney store.

Same here. I got the dispatch mail last Friday, but the number also didn't work on the DHL website. Much stress, lol. This morning, the regular postman rang the doorbell, and had the pins for me! I noticed no DHL stickers anymore on the envelope, but a sticker with the name of our Belgian post company on it.

so I was right with DHL being the normal delivery for outside UK orders I knew I wasnt imagining things haha as I dont order stuff that often but was 99% sure it was, and I was gutted when I found out it was not DHL delivering it but a service here known as FastWay which according to my partner isnt very good (like yodel) so I was dreading the pins arriving but they came fine lol but Id prefer DHL. no need to cut corners for outside UK delivery when we pay full whack on postage and no offers of free shipping

Yodel is part of DHL. A lot of companies are changing the structure of their operations and what you'll notice now in your tracking is that it is sent to a local courier to deliver in your area, even my Yodel depot has changed recently. Luckily my Hermes local courier is really good, I have the same guy who delivers for all online orders/shops that use Hermes.

You can also try tracking it on Packagetrackr.
Just put your tracking code in and it will scan it through all available shipping options it can.
While there are some tracking numbers that just never get into the system, this site will at least scan multiple options to see if it had gone through one of them.

it used to be DHL all the way, this is now Yodel then Fastway (for me) and Yodel are not that great and neither is fastway. I got my order shipment email without tracking number then rang, took them over a day to give me the number, didnt tell me who it was being tracked with so I had to go find it myself as it was always DHL lol Not the best thing when I was waiting on my 2 Ariel pin sets and seeing how they arrived, both just about fitted into the jiffy bag with no extra wrapping etc Im surprised they arrived in perfect condition.

This time, both pins were seperatly in a bubble baggy, in a bubble envelope. Normally they shove 2 pins in 1 bubble baggy, hoping they didn't put them together with the picture side, so it won't scratch :/ Hoping the service will stay good, like you mentioned, we pay full postage for pins (unlike in the UK I've heard?).

Last edited:
Thanks for all the responds! unfortunately I cant find any shipping informations on these websites. :cry: Just going to wait untill arrival

Same here. I got the dispatch mail last Friday, but the number also didn't work on the DHL website. Much stress, lol. This morning, the regular postman rang the doorbell, and had the pins for me! I noticed no DHL stickers anymore on the envelope, but a sticker with the name of our Belgian post company on it.
Great! I'm from the Netherlands. Maybe my package will arrive today !
Ik woon in Nederland. hopelijk krijg ik mijn pakketje dan ook nog vandaag !
:cheshire:

I have also checked the Belgian post office tracking website, and a website someone here suggested, and none of them said something about the pacakge. Very strange. I hope you'll get it too today! Mine didn't arrive with the other mail (that came 3 hours after), but a different mail man brought it.

I've had the same since the release of the Star Command pin. I order on Thursday, I receive a mail of confirmed shipping on Monday/Tuesday and the tracking never works. But I do get my pins on Thursday/Friday. So a week after I order. I'm already used to it, I don't even check the tracking anymore. But DHL did bring it to the door, same company as the tracking I get.

But I'm sure anyone will receive the pins they ordered. DS has just been lacking lately in the customer service department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back