• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP April 2011 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP DLP April 2011 pin releases

pinvriend

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The DLP April 2011 pin releases

1271100611_6_KUJI.jpeg

I'm dying over all the Francophone versions of the names ... PanPan for Thumper, Porcinet for Piglet, Tic & Tac for Chip & Dale ... all good contenders for my 'foreign language' pin collection.

If anyone can pick up a 'Porcinet' Cupcake series pin, I would gladly pay for it or consider a trade. Are there any forum members with good access to DLP?

Last edited:
Despite the reused design for the Scrooge pin, I'm still happy with its release, given that new Scrooge pins are quite rare nowadays.

*hi-5 to broncobilly and donald_lover*

Despite the reused design for the Scrooge pin, I'm still happy with its release, given that new Scrooge pins are quite rare nowadays.

*hi-5 to broncobilly and donald_lover*

Right back at you, LOL. Already PMed DCP to see what he can hook me up with.

Is anyone able to pick these pins up? Please PM me and let me know :) Thank you so much in advance!!!

I would love the new PTN pin or pins. I would pay anyone in advance if someone is going to the event. EBay prices are killing my wallet.

+1...haven't even tried to get one up until now because of the high prices...if there is someone who would be willing and able to help me as well, i would appreciate it. a paris trader was at the park on sunday, and when i pointed at one of her many many PTN/PTE etc pins to try and trade for, even with multiples, she just laughed at me and was like, uh, dream on. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back