• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP February 2013 Pins are up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP DLP February 2013 Pins are up!

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
http://experience.disneylandparis.c...ters-and-disney-magic/pin-trading/index.xhtml

Sorry I can't copy and paste the photo as I'm on the dreaded iPad!

Ther are two pins of trooper, whoever that is?

Princess locket this month is gorgeous Princess Belle.

Ther are two weird dragon pins.

Lady and the Tram Valentines Day dangle pin.

And two of the shield like pins featuring all the Princesses on are going to be released.

-
does anybody know when January's pins will be releases as I heard there was a delay?

http://experience.disneylandparis.c...ters-and-disney-magic/pin-trading/index.xhtml

Sorry I can't copy and paste the photo as I'm on the dreaded iPad!

Ther are two pins of trooper, whoever that is?

Princess locket this month is gorgeous Princess Belle.

Ther are two weird dragon pins.

Lady and the Tram Valentines Day dangle pin.

And two of the shield like pins featuring all the Princesses on are going to be released.

-
does anybody know when January's pins will be releases as I heard there was a delay?

The Trooper pin is a Star Wars storm trooper and the yellow one is C-3PO a droid from Star Wars and actually a pretty big character as he is in all 6 films.

The weird dragons are in fact the dragon that lives under Sleeping Beauty's castle, and the other is a Giant Squid from 20,000 leagues under the sea attcaking the submarine from the film The Nautilus

I am guessing some January pins might be out already. I have seen a Cinderella locket (similar to the Belle one in your link) and it was gorgeous. Although Cindy ranks at the bottom of priority list, that one pin was a very vibrant blue and it looked really nice.

The Trooper pin is a Star Wars storm trooper and the yellow one is C-3PO a droid from Star Wars and actually a pretty big character as he is in all 6 films.

The weird dragons are in fact the dragon that lives under Sleeping Beauty's castle, and the other is a Giant Squid from 20,000 leagues under the sea attcaking the submarine from the film The Nautilus

lol thanks!! :)

they have not been released yet from my knowledge, still stuck somewhere, but its only the two princess heart pins I think that were delayed.

Wow, some really nice pins! Can someone tell me where you can purchase the limited edition pins? We have a trip planned in March and I can't wait to see some of the beautiful DLP pins in person!

Wow, some really nice pins! Can someone tell me where you can purchase the limited edition pins? We have a trip planned in March and I can't wait to see some of the beautiful DLP pins in person!
Most large shops will have LE pins, I can think of at least 10 in just the main park! But for the largest selection then try Harrington's on Main street. It's on your right as you walk toward the castle, about half way down. You'll know it when you're in it as its the collectables shop :)

Thanks for the info! I am hoping that they have some of the Ariel St. Patrick's Day pins when I am there!

Thanks for the info! I am hoping that they have some of the Ariel St. Patrick's Day pins when I am there!
Fingers crossed!

If you are interested in LE pins in general then make sure to check every shop you see selling pins as they all (or at least I think its all of them) have an LE section. It's usually in a deep frame on the counter, behind the counter on the wall or on the wall above the pin racks.

Different stores can often stock different LE's as they just keep on sale what they have left. So you might find an older LE only on sale in one store as its the only place that has one left :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back