• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP dlp frozen booster teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP dlp frozen booster teaser

pupuce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
disneyland paris frozen booster teaser
10491068_502117249921954_1996506470927160252_n.jpg

I love them !!!!! I would love to get these. I also really like the Sven pin. although it's a little odd without kristoff. and I hope we get a pin of Hans soon.

I'll be going in October so they should hopefully be easily available then . I'll happily pick some extras up for trades or at cost + shipping for anyone who'd like a set . I'm not personally collecting Frozen but I do like the Sven pin .

My friend showed me these today. I love them. They look like they may be stained glass type? Love that Anna is in her coronation dress and Elsa in her royal gown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normally Paris booster sets are always open edition's, as far as I know. Doesn't say "limited" on the front anywhere.

My only thing with this set is, Disney is usually pretty good about making all their pins in a theme 'match' more or less. All my Frozen pins so far are teal blue, white, dark blue, grey, pink, etc. The orange Olaf feels a bit out of place to me. Maybe they plan on making more 'Summer' themed orange Olaf pins? Or maybe it's just me that's bothered XD

My only thing with this set is, Disney is usually pretty good about making all their pins in a theme 'match' more or less. All my Frozen pins so far are teal blue, white, dark blue, grey, pink, etc. The orange Olaf feels a bit out of place to me. Maybe they plan on making more 'Summer' themed orange Olaf pins? Or maybe it's just me that's bothered XD
The DSF summer fun Olaf that's going to be released at the end of the month prehaps ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back