• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP: Picking up pins from Disneyland Paris to trade! See inside for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are more than welcome, Aragorn- I am sorry I couldn't be of more help!
I hope you have fun if you decide to go too and make lots of great trades. :D

To everyone else we are trading with:

Everyone should have received a PM with their postal receipt yesterday, please contact me if you didn't and I will get it to you ASAP! :) All pins from finalised trades have been mailed out- we kindly ask that you let us know when they arrive and we shall do the same (we will also post it here). Thank you! :)

We are currently only waiting on one last large pin trade to be finalised.

You have all been fantastic! :)

(I may post the trade status in my opening post, just so its easier to locate for those wondering if we have received their pins, etc).

Hi all

Just wanna inform everyone who Queen and I have been trading with that we have now started recieving our pins and we hope you guys are too :)
This has been a real pleasure for the both of us and we've had fun doing it :)

We would appreciate if you let us know when your pins have arrived :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back