• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP dlp princess tea party event , pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP dlp princess tea party event , pictures

pupuce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
here are some pictures of the macarons pin's. Mine

tumblr_nb4tsd0lI71s823kjo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nb4tsd0lI71s823kjo2_500.jpg
tumblr_nb4tsd0lI71s823kjo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nb4tsd0lI71s823kjo3_500.jpg
tumblr_nb4tsd0lI71s823kjo5_500.jpg
tumblr_nb4tsd0lI71s823kjo6_500.jpg

I like them. Didn't care for them before! I might have to try to collect them now... UGH! I still have not finished the locket set from DLP yet!

Thanks for posting pics, it's a very unique set. Good luck to all you princess collectors!

I need the Aurora, Snow White, and Cinderella pins for my collection. I don't like the other ones as much. So pretty and hopefully since they aren't as popular as the other princesses, they wont be as expensive.

Aurora, Snow White and Cinderella macaroons are limited edition of 400, the other macaroons are limited edition of 700. The box with the three macaroons costing 59,99 euros (79$). I'm not sure these macaroons will be cheaper.

Those are so nice! I like how they aren't the typical poses for the princess, and also the fact that they're macaroons :drool: Those are my sister's favorites :D

These are beautiful!! I love the idea and the detail is amazing. Trying to restrain myself cuz if I get one I will want the whole set :anxious:

Great pins! I've seen a lot of backlash against them but you can't please everyone. Although Ariel looks odd on the inside of her art, her characters has a very oddly shaped face and weird features but it's okay, nice pin that I do want :)

The pins truly are beautiful, thanks for posting the pictures. I didn't realize the pins opened up, and now that I know, I think I like them even more. I'm especially glad to finally see which pins are in that 'mystery' box. I've been wondering about it ever since I saw that flier; it's nice to finally have that question answered.

I hope you had fun at the event! :)

The pin's are great. I love the details , and was impressed by the castle on the left, it 's engraved in a mirror in fact. each castle matches the princess, i love the fact the princesses have a macaron in their hands. They are a bit heavy in the weight. The concept is original and yes the event was great, except the food , i didn't like it at all.

I love the Rapunzel one so much... I'm just starting to get back into pin collecting (mostly I collect dolls) Can someone tell me what the original selling price was for her?

These are so pretty...they make me want to start collecting pins that open again...ugh!!! Paris ALWAYS has the prettiest princess pins, or the soda fountain. Never where I am (so it seems).

Ummm whats going on with Elsa's nose lol. Much nicer than expected but missing Tiana :( Looking for a Cinderella if anyone is trading/selling.

Ummm whats going on with Elsa's nose lol. Much nicer than expected but missing Tiana :( Looking for a Cinderella if anyone is trading/selling.

It's missing all the ethnic princesses, not just Tiana. I think they only did the European princesses (so no American Tiana, Arabian Jasmine, or Chinese Mulan) since "Tea and crumpets" is more European (although British to be exact). Merida didn't make the cut either for unknown reasons o_O Pixar??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back