• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP's OE Pick Up at Cost Thread!

DLP's OE Pick Up at Cost Thread!

taram

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Since i received a couple of requests about doing Pickups of Disneyland Paris Open Edition pins,
i've decided to opening a thread so here it is:

If you need any OPEN EDITION pins available at the park
you can make your Request/Comments here or PM :)

Retail prices are available on Month Flyers for each Open Edition or Pin Booster Sets, Lanyards...

POSTAGE & PACKING:
Priority Shipping = 7€ Or Tracked= 13€
Tracking+Insurance = 18€
(up to 2/3 pins)

Payment must be in Euros (€€€) BEFORE the pickups
Paypal as Goods (+Fees) or
Paypal as Friends/Family (No Fees)

> That being said i'm also interested to TRADE if you want to ;) <

Here's DLP Annual Month Flyers, most of OE pins are still available.

UPDATE: Added DECEMBER 2016! CLICK ON IT!

Last edited:
Hi Taram! Will you be at the Ridge Travel pin trading meet in Paris on the 13th and 14th of November?

Unfortunately not, i would love to but i'm working on both of these date :( I'll be at the pin trading night on Nov 27th but i guess you'll be already gone?

This is so kind of you!

I'm interested in the Tink Feuille from January and the Oswald label from May if they're still in stock.

This is so kind of you!

I'm interested in the Tink Feuille from January and the Oswald label from May if they're still in stock.

No prob! Yes they are still available :)

Tink with Leaf pin is 6.99€ but Oswald Label pin is actually 9.99€ instead of 6.99€ as seen on the flyer, i know it because i purchased it for myself haha !
Asking 5€ for Shipping up to 3 pins or if you need a Tracking number in this case Shipping Tracked will be 10€ up to 5 pins

I'm going this week-end so if you need send me a dm ;)

Unfortunately not, i would love to but i'm working on both of these date :( I'll be at the pin trading night on Nov 27th but i guess you'll be already gone?

Yes, unfortunately, I will be gone before the pin trading night, but would have loved to be able to be there for it. Sorry to hear you can't make it on the 13th or 14th. Would have liked to meet you in person and put the name with the face:)

Yes, unfortunately, I will be gone before the pin trading night, but would have loved to be able to be there for it. Sorry to hear you can't make it on the 13th or 14th. Would have liked to meet you in person and put the name with the face:)

...Yeah most of European/Paris traders come around Pin Trading Night or weekend of Limited Edition releases at the park...
Thank you for me too that would have been fun to Meet 'n' Greet! Wish you have a lot of fun during your trip ! :wavey:

The Paris pins are always so lovely. Guess it's a case of grass being greener on the other side. But, out of curiosity, is the Phantom Manor Alice still available?

The Paris pins are always so lovely. Guess it's a case of grass being greener on the other side. But, out of curiosity, is the Phantom Manor Alice still available?

If you mean "Alice Avant Premiere" from May flyer?
it's a Limited Edition and was Sold Out day of release i'm sorry

Pm replied as well as DLP December flyer (will update with a better pic as soon as available)

Update pic!

Paris-December-Pin-Poster-Web_zpsfxvexj12.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry just a heads up to say that i CAN'T do pickups for Limited Edition, need to keep my spare for trading purpose ;)
Thanks for your understanding!!!

Back