• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP's OE Pick Up at Cost Thread!

DLP's OE Pick Up at Cost Thread!
Hi there! I'm hoping it's not too late for the Moana pins. I would love to purchase the two open edition pins featuring Moana - Pin Vaiana Fleur OE and Pin Vaiana OE - as well as the booster pack! Thank so much, I'm really hoping these are still available.

Hello! Ok i'll let you know after my trip on Sunday :)

Update with August flyer

affiche_pins_zpslkpib2at.jpg

Is the Elsa snowflake still available for sale? :)

I would like the Moana booster pack, if still available, and what I think is a gingerbread house pin from the Disneyland Paris Hotel [Pin Pain D'epice DLH - OE 12.99E].

I would like the Moana booster pack, if still available, and what I think is a gingerbread house pin from the Disneyland Paris Hotel [Pin Pain D'epice DLH - OE 12.99E].

Sure i'm going on dec, 10 so i can get you the gingerbread house pin :)

Hey! Not sure if it's possible but I'd LOVE the Cheshire Cat pin when it's released. But no worries if you can't.

:cheshire:

Cheshire bijou? if so it is possible yes, i will take one for me too lol :cheshire:

However release date is Dec, 24 so i will do pickup for it in January 2017
Please message me again later in the month to set up your pickup thanks

Back