• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR March Pickups - at cost

Can I be listed for Duets again? Thanks :D

On the list!

I guess you lost my 2/11 PM with my March order for the AP Merriweather pin, the Diamond D Belle pin, and the Love Letters - Donald & Daisy pin.

Guess so - however it has always been our policy not to take PM requests so it was fair to all members. On the list now.

Could you put me down for the Decades pin, please? Thank you :)

On the list!

Hi Sean!
Can I please be added to the list for the 'Disney Decades' (1995-2004) pin, as well as the Belle Disney "D" pin. Thanks so much!

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

On the list!

Could you put me down for Wall-e and Diamond D? Thanks a lot :)

On the list!

Diamond D, Decades, and Duets spots closed! Thank you~!

Marked these closed :)

I would like 2 of the Alice puzzle mystery pins. thanks.

On the list!

Can you put me down for three Alice puzzles? Thanks!

On the list!

Hey Speez! Can you put me down for the Donald/Daisy love letter?

Thanks!

On the list!

Hi, if a spot opens up for the Disneyland Decades pin could I get on the list. Thanks

On the backup list!

Hi there! may i be put on the lists for:
Duets/ Spring Rapunzel/ 2 Alice boxes

On the list / backup list!

The date for the decades pin changed to the 24th by the way. Also, I'd love to do pick ups for the 24th pins as I will be at the parks on the 25th. I'm new to the forum, but my instagram is https://www.instagram.com/adisneypingeek/ and I'm a frequent trader on reddit :) (/r/disneypinswap).

Also, if you allow me to do pick ups on here there will be a $2.54 shipping fee plus a $2.00 pickup fee.

Last edited:
The date for the decades pin changed to the 24th by the way. Also, I'd love to do pick ups for the 24th pins as I will be at the parks on the 25th. I'm new to the forum, but my instagram is https://www.instagram.com/adisneypingeek/ and I'm a frequent trader on reddit :) (/r/disneypinswap).

Also, if you allow me to do pick ups on here there will be a $2.54 shipping fee plus a $2.00 pickup fee.

Thanks for the update - I have updated the thread. Members are free to purchase pickups from whomever they wish. If you provide your own pickups, I suggest making a thread for it. Welcome to DPF!

Thanks for the update - I have updated the thread. Members are free to purchase pickups from whomever they wish. If you provide your own pickups, I suggest making a thread for it. Welcome to DPF!
Oh I thought this was a thread for everyone to do pickups, didn't know sorry! will make a seperate thread later, perhaps for the extra people?

To everyone who I owe pins too: I will mail them all out on Monday and DM tracking Sunday evening! I am in Texas right now for graduate school interviews but will be back soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back