• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR May pickups at cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
The film boxes are indeed here, so I hope to fulfill all the requests.

Update. I got 10. When I went back to get the last 4, they were SOLD OUT! That means they sold out in 4 hours! :confused:

Last edited:
The film boxes are indeed here, so I hope to fulfill all the requests.

Update. I got 10. When I went back to get the last 4, they were SOLD OUT! That means they sold out in 4 hours! :confused:

Thank you very much for your help. Just wondering- would I be able to get two boxes as requested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the 10 boxes I am able to fill in the order received which means:
Scarletreign x 2
Loomi x3
Nemo 558 x2
Megem x1
Pinfan 2 out of 4
Theoucharis 0 (sorry)
PLEASE be aware I will look every Thursday and if they are restocked I will complete the orders! Sorry guys who knew they would sell out so fast. :banghead:

With the 10 boxes I am able to fill in the order received which means:
Scarletreign x 2
Loomi x3
Nemo 558 x2
Megem x1
Pinfan 2 out of 4
Theoucharis 0 (sorry)
PLEASE be aware I will look every Thursday and if they are restocked I will complete the orders! Sorry guys who knew they would sell out so fast. :banghead:

Omg!! Thank you so much. Would you mind opening my boxes and let me know what I get for the film mystery pins? Please....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any more Haunted mansion pins, do you think? I went last week and I didn't even know they existed! I went to the LE pin window at a couple of shops in disneyland, but didn't see it. Is it somewhere specific like outside at Downtown disney?

They were still around on May 11. You have to ask because they probably have it behind the counter and not displayed because all the new pins are out in the cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back