• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR DLR - Pin Release Tomorrow HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR DLR - Pin Release Tomorrow HELP

That70sGirl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have yet to attend a start of the morning pin release at Disneyland, but I'm interested in a couple pins bring released tomorrow. How does it work? I know each shop gets their own allotment. How early can you line up? What's the best option for line/shop? How early are people getting there in general? Can you even park at Disney in the wee morning hours?

You can't park overnight, but don't most people park in the DTD lot and line up to buy new release pins at Pin Traders? (I could be way off though - it's been forever since I've gone to a park pin release!)

By the way:wavey:

And you don't happen to have extras of the OE Alice mystery pins do you? :) I'm still looking for Alice, Cheshire, Caterpillar and March Hare. :)

Good luck tomorrow!

Disneyland DM'd me and said limited edition pin will only be available at Pin Trader's starting at 8am. Line will start at 6am. But saw on a Facebook group that Disneyland Hotel is allowing line to start at 5am for the Stitch pin and they will be getting 10 perfume bottles too. So now I'm all sort of confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back