• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended DLR - Sleeping Beauty PTN - "AND THAT'S A WRAP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended DLR - Sleeping Beauty PTN - "AND THAT'S A WRAP!"

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Disneyland February Pin Trading Night

So our Dear...DEAR Resident WDW Wizard (Thank you @MerlinEmrys) and I have talked and he has 'very kindly' approved my use of his "Most Excellent" template for the Sleeping Beauty PTN release.

How the List Works for the Disneyland Pick Ups:

I feel confident to say that I will be able to pick up 3 of each pin. Pins will also probably be available at the event, so if you don’t make my or someone else’s RSP, there’s always a chance I can snag it at the event itself. Just keep me informed if you are no longer planning to get the pin from me. <3

Pins (including the mystery boxes) are done first come, first serve, one at a time.

RSP requests are due no later than Saturday, January 26th at 9pm PST. Requests after that point will be honored at the event itself.

Payments:
I expect the RSP results to come back on or around February 7th, and I will send out invoices pretty quickly after I get those results back. You will have 72 hours from the time of your invoice to pay or arrange payment.

Cost will be: Retail + Total Tax on your order + $1 surcharge per pin + shipping** (+ paypal fees if sent as goods rather than gift).

**Shipping is $3.75 for US shipping for the first pin, then $0.50 per additional pin. (Orders including jumbos, box sets, or unopened mystery boxes may incur additions shipping charges). I’m happy to hold pins for the entire month to save on shipping if you are grabbing multiple pins.

**FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be sure to mention this in your comments so that you get the correct invoice the first time. Shipping just a few pins to Europe and overseas is often a whopping $15!! Canada is often a more moderate $9. Be aware, this is not my price, but USPS, and your exact shipping cost will be calculated based on the weight of the package. I can ship out international orders quarterly (so every 3 months) to try and maximize that shipping. The next international shipping cut-off is the end of March--but you're welcome to have your pins shipped out earlier. :)

Shipping:
Pins will ship out after the event, so around March 1st. If you have been selected for any February Pickups, the event pins will ship with them. Pins cannot be held into March.

Sleeping Beauty Anniversary: Pin Trading Night

Special note: If you are under a line break (---------------------) this means that your pins can only be obtained at the event itself as there's only so much room in our RSP. This does not mean that you definitely WON'T get your pins from me, but it is a little less likely as who knows if anything will sell out via RSP. As such, you may want to hop onto another list if you can snag a better slot. Just please keep everyone in the loop. :)

Last edited:
1. @RiFawcett - MAILED 2/27

2. @MasteringMatt -MAILED 2/27

3. @Kerri780 -MAILED 3/1

Wait List:

@Mike_Mouse - MAILED 2/27
@vans4bkah - GAVE TO DAWN 2/28

CXPv6QC.jpg

1. @MasteringMatt -MAILED 2/27

2. @Mike_Mouse - MAILED 2/27

3. @MommaIvy -MAILED 2/27

Wait List:

@DitzyDreamer - MAILED 3/8

QqOOKFU.jpg

1. @RiFawcett -MAILED 2/27

2. @Poohlady5 - MAILED 3/8

3. @AshleyV - MAILED 2/27

Wait List:

@MommaIvy - MAILED 2/27
@sockgnome - MAILED 3/1
@DitzyDreamer - MAILED 3/8
@CABCC45 7 boxes - MAILED 3/6
@CanaDaLE - 7 boxes -HOLDING FOR PICK UP

XzxmemR.jpg

1. @Ocean7 -MAILED 2/27

2. @DDCakes -MAILED 2/27

3. @CABCC45 - MAILED 3/6

Wait List:

wl6stUz.jpg

1. @CABCC45 -MAILED 3/6

2. ____________________

3. ____________________

Wait List:

3UugOs8.jpg

1. @aleck2008 -MAILED 2/27

2. @Spr175psu - GAVE TO DAWN2/28

3. @sockgnome - MAILED 3/1

Wait List:

@Pengy -MAILED 2/27
@Booger1964 -MAILED 2/27

X69TAII.jpg

1. @Mike_Mouse -MAILED 2/27

2. @lohofosho -MAILED 2/27

3. ____________________

Wait List:

8M5dgfW.jpg

1. @DisneyJ -MAILED 2/27

2. @Mike_Mouse -MAILED 2/27

3. @Fins4pins -MAILED 3/1

Wait List:

1.@aleck2008 -MAILED 2/27

2.@Spr175psu -GAVE TO DAWN 2/28

3.@summerskin - MAILED 3/1

4.@Ocean7 -MAILED 2/27

5.@Disneylandforever - MAILED 3/1

6.@sockgnome - MAILED 3/1

7. @DDCakes -MAILED 2/27

8. @CanaDaLE -HOLDING FOR PICK UP

9. @CABCC45 - MAILED 3/6

10. @*Firefly* - MAILED 3/1

REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN!

Last edited:
WAITING LISTS...

I wanted to let those who are on the waiting list(s), especially #8 - the DLR - AP Exclusive, that I am working with a couple of other members that will be attending.

Thus, I am very HOPEFULLY we'll be able to pick up extras the night of the event, if not before on another members RSP.

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING POST MAIL INCREASE ON 1/27/19:

Please take note there might be a slight increase in postage due to the New Postage Rate/Zone Structure.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back